039

•-•-•

~~~

-Chapter 39-

•-•-•

As the years passed by, their world was ever changing and they, too, changed.

After the events of the betrayal of Lee Sooman and the threat of the foreign mafias, things calmed down considerably.

Mr. Bang suggested that the Enhypen members take the time to find themselves and discover something that they really wanted to do.

He offered to give them a head start by spreading the word of their talents and giving them a clean record to work off of.

And so they did.

They remained living together in their shared home, but went their separate ways in terms of work.

Ni-ki enrolled in a college that specialized in technologies and with a bit of string-pulling from Mr. Bang, he was accepted and began his journey as a young man into the world.

Sunoo had been reached out to by a very well known doctor in the area who, in turn, took him under his wing.

In the years that followed, Sunoo helped his mentor create cures for various diseases that had been running rampant on the country for decades.

He himself became quite famous in his own work, praised by professionals in the medical field from all around the world.

Jay found himself opening a gym in the city where he taught people self-defense and other forms of martial arts.

He also strove to master a variety of different arts himself, and no better way to do that than to teach it to others.

Sunghoon had been scouted out by the government who had taken an interest in his bomb-making abilities. They asked him to join their weapons team who were currently in the development of creating new gear to test in the field.

Sunghoon had been more than thrilled to accept and quickly climbed the ranks to become one of their main team members on the force.

Jungwon had also been noticed by the government as well, having stood out for his incredible leadership skills and the ability to devise concise strategies and plans on a whim.

They put him as a high-ranking officer in their tactics team and the young man flourished in the years to come.

Jiseon and Heeseung both applied to become trainers at the military academy for the handling and shooting of firearms.

Since both of them were incredibly skilled in the use of the weapons, they were accepted quickly and began their new jobs immediately.

There, they trained and taught the military recruits how to properly use various firearms and no student walked out of their classes without perfecting their techniques.

Jake's dream was much less ambitious as his companions'. He enjoyed a quiet life and opened up a small cafe in the center of the city.

It grew in popularity quite quickly and he found himself very passionate for his work and gave his all to ensure it would be successful.

But despite their differences, at the end of the day, the eight of them returned back to their home and indulged in each other's company.

Over the years as they grew older, their bonds held fast and strong and nothing could break them.

Each of them would find their lifelong partner and their group would only keep growing as the time went on.

And while they shared not a drop of blood, they were a family and nothing would change that.

And to think that it all started years ago, on that cold rooftop overlooking Seoul City as the dying sunlight drained from the sky...

•-•-•

•-•-•