005

•—•—•

•—•—•

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

~~~

—Chapter 5—

•—•—•

The three travelled through the huge house together back towards the meeting room where they had all gathered just hours before. The others were already waiting there and the room fell silent as the tension spiked when they entered. Memories of the previous meeting were still very much fresh in everyone's minds.

"A mission? So soon?" Sunghoon broke the thick silence, urging the meeting on. He looked exhausted and clearly wanted it over with as soon as possible. "Jake and I just got back from one a few hours ago."

"I know, I'm sorry." Jungwon apologized, much to Jiseon's surprise. It was odd to see him...not being moody for once. "I know you guys wanted at least a couple days to rest up, but this one's important. It has to do with what we were earlier."

"It's fine." Sunghoon nodded his head curtly. "Just give us the debrief already. I assume that Jake and Jiseon told us the truth then if we're getting missions related to it?"

"It seems so." Jungwon rubbed his face and inhaled deeply before giving the group the rundown of the situation. As much as he hated to admit it, the information he had received from the outsider had been correct and things were beginning to move much quicker and sooner than he expected.

"There's a popular nightclub in the center of Seoul called 'Utopia'. It's owned by Ateez, one of KQ's gangs, and is one of their many nightclubs in the area. However, they don't frequent it, which gives us an opportunity to hopefully obtain any information regarding which mafia they're working with."

"Mr. Bang has had several of his people infiltrate Ateez's clubs, and tonight they are located in 'Wonderland', their most well-known club. Our mission is to go to Utopia and gather information from a man called 'Lee Suhyuk'. He is a close acquaintance of Ateez's leader, Kim Hongjoong. He's worked with him for a number of years and is guaranteed to know something about what's going on."

Ni-ki drummed his fingers rhythmically on the armrest of the chair he was sitting on. "And how exactly do you propose we do that? We can't just waltz in there, we'll be recognized right away."

"Mm, you see, that's where our new friend comes into play." Jungwon leaned the side of his face onto his hand, elbow perched on his chair's armrest. His eyes slid over to the mentioned 'friend', who only stared back in question.

Jiseon quirked an eyebrow. "Let's hear this great plan of yours, leader."

"Alright, your role is crucial in this mission. You cannot - I repeat, cannot - mess this up." Jungwon's wide shoulders were tense as he leaned forward and propped his elbows on the table. "Your job is to catch Suhyuk's attention and lead him up to one of the rooms on the second floor of the club. Jay and Heeseung will be waiting for you, and then from there, you can leave the rest to us."