Close your eyes (Lorenzo)

Prompt: while trying to escape an arranged marriage you seek solace in a convent where you fall in love with Lorenzo.

P.s. the dress you wear later is up top!
————————————-

I had been hidden at the nunnery for a good two weeks. My father had died of the sickness which had left me in a vulnerable position. I was the daughter of a wealthy family, I had come from a good name.
My father had tried to marry me to a man 20 years my senior, I had fought him, until death finally took him. I had ran away to this place and that is where I found myself up to now.

I would rather die as a virgin nun than live married to that man. I did not wish for marriage I did not want it. That is until my eyes landed on the deaf gardener.

He had become the talk of the nunnery as he was the only man within a hundred miles. I could see why all the other nuns adored him. He was handsome beyond belief that was undeniable, he was also a hard worker.

But as I eavesdropped on two younger nuns I learned why they also liked him. He gave them the one thing nuns usually rejected, which was the touch of a man.

Early morning about 3 days after my revelation I found myself in charge of bringing him his breakfast. My veil was down as I entered the hut and when I looked up he was lounging on his bed.

 My veil was down as I entered the hut and when I looked up he was lounging on his bed

He got up from the bed and began walking towards me. Oh Lord, forgive me father! He was even handsomer up close. He took the tray of food from my hands and placed it down.

He turned back around to face me and his hands went up to remove my veil but with quick hands I stopped his hands from revealing my face. He looked at my concealed face slightly confused and I knew what I wished to do.

I trailed my hands up his arms until they made it to his face. His eyes studied me as I did so, cupping his cheeks in my hands before making him close his eyes. I don't trust him that he won't open his eyes when I reveal myself so I take a piece of cloth and wrap it around his eyes.

I tie it in the back before revealing my face. With my hand I guide him to face me. I brushed my fingers along his smooth skin and he leaned into my touch.

I leaned my head up and my lips brushed against his before connecting. It was hesitant but I eventually melted into it. He urged my lips to kiss him harder which I did. Even when blind he was the one in control of the kiss, not that I minded. I had never kissed anyone before and I was new at it.

But soon I pulled away and left him alone, not making a sound.