Taken Away (James)

"Whatever happened to you and me against the world, huh?" Frankie asked his little brother.

James looked at his older brother with hatred burning in his eyes. "You really wanna know what happened Frankie?" James asked walking up to his brother and backing him into the wall, "you wanna know what god damn happened?" He asked his voice  growing louder. "Well I'm gonna fuckin tell you!"

He pinned his brother to the wall, "you turned the whole fuckin world against me!" He snarled at his brother, "you have a lot of nerve coming back after all these years, Frankie and asking that of me! I don't want you here!" He said

"J are you alright?" Another voice called from the back doorway making James's eyes widen in fear. "James what are you doing?" The voice asked horrified.

James spun around and saw his pregnant girlfriend. "Just a family spat, (y/n); just go back in the house, I'll be in in a moment!" He told her calmly not wanting to show weakness in front of her, "I have it handled just go back inside!" He told her.

She looked concerned for a moment but eventually did what he asked knowing the bad blood between the two brothers. James turned back around to face his brother, his hands still holding his collar tightly in his fists. Frankie looked at (y/n) as she walked back inside before turning to face his brother.

"Nice piece of ass ya got there Jimmy, maybe you wanna share!" Frankie said with a smirk which was quickly wiped away when James punched his brother in the nose and Frankie fell to the ground in pain.

"You keep your hands to yourself, especially when it comes to her, and you stay far far away from her, you understand me?" James threatened wiping the blood on his hand off on his shirt.

"Oh I get it, you get a piece of ass, and everything we've been through goes down the drain is that it?" Frankie said wiping his bloody nose as he stood up. James punches his brother in the eye giving him another warning about speaking about his girlfriend in such a horrible way.

"No I just finally understood that my life could be better, and my life got a lot better without you in it."James told his brother, "I'm not gonna help you anymore, Frankie. Because for once in my life I actually have something good, someone good, and I'm not gonna risk having it be taken away if I get caught up in your schemes again!" James said.

"I'm out of that life, for good! You can find another person to help you, because I'm done!" He says definitively before turning away from his brother. He walked back into his house and (y/n) noticed him from the couch and stood up.

She walked over to him and cupped his cheek, "what did your brother want?" She asked and he looked into her eyes full of concern.

He gave her a soft smile and shook his head, "it doesn't matter, I turned him down regardless. You and....you" he paused to place his hands onto her stomach, "are the most important things to me now!" He admitted making her lean up to kiss his lips softly. "I learned to turn my life around, I'm not going back to who I once was! That part of me is over!" He reminded her and she just nodded and a single tear fell from her eyes. He was quick to wipe the tear away, "why are you cryin?" He asks cocking his head at her.

She shook her head, "nothing it's just I know how much your brother used to mean to you, but I also think you made the right choice, J!" She says and he smiles and leans down to kiss her.

"So do I!" He whispers, I'm not gonna let the life I had made for myself be taken away! Especially not by my brother!