Stargazing (Scott)

You had laid out a blanket in the woods and your boyfriend Scott had joined you. You played with his fingers as your head laid on his chest.

"Sometimes I forget how many stars there actually are!" Scott said just gazing up at them mesmerized. "In the city, I never saw them; or maybe I just never noticed!" He continues.

You nod in agreement, "it's kinda funny, just to remember how really small we actually are in this world; in this galaxy." You say, "it kinda makes you think," and Scott looked over at you with a smirk.

"I think you've been spending a bit too much time with, Daisy, that's what I think!" He joked and you can't help but giggle.

You shake your head, "no if you really listen, she can say things that actually make sense about the world!" You defend her.

Scott looks over at you and smiles softly but doesn't say anything. He pulls his hand away from you and sits up making you sit up as well. He sees a bug crawling in your hair and to not scare you he pulls it out himself and flings it away.

Your hair falls into your face and he placed it behind your ear. Blush stains your cheeks as you look at him."Thanks for coming with me tonight!" You thank him and he just nods.

He looks up at the sky then back at you, "yeah, the stars were beautiful tonight, but I think I found a better view!" He said smiling shyly.

You cock your head until you realize what he meant. You lean your head on his shoulder and he doesn't mind. "I wish we could just stay in this moment forever; not have to worry about anyone else but us!" You sigh.

Scott nudges your head up to look at him. He went up to cup your cheek, "that sounds like a paradise, but unrealistic!" He admits before pressing his lips to yours gently.

He knew your history with boys and men in general, which is why he was gentle with you. He had never pushed you into doing things you didn't want and for that you were grateful. You also knew his history, with his step monster; who you had oh so lovingly titled when he had told you.

But Scott had begun to knock down your walls again, made you able to trust again. Your hand went up into his hair and pushed his lips harder against yours.

He pulled away and placed his forehead on yours. He eyed you with surprise, "are you sure?" He whispers to you and you hesitantly nod. His smirk lasted only for a moment before his lips were on yours again.

The stars were already forgotten as you leaned back pulling Scott with you. His hands cupped your face as yours were wrapped around his neck. His lips felt good against yours, like they were simply apart of you.

Scott's hand went down and began to unzip your sweatshirt when you push him off of you breathing heavily. You zip your sweatshirt back up and look at Scott to see his face with a look of remorse for what he had done. "I—I'm sorry, (y/n)! God you probably don't trust me now!" He apologized but you stopped him with your lips.

"Don't be sorry! I wanted you to stop and you did; that's what matters!" You remind him, "and I do trust you, I wouldn't be with you if I didn't trust you, Scott!" You tell him and he just nods.

"I'm still sorry, (y/n)!" He said and you nod with a smile.

"I know!" You say and kiss his forehead before looking up at the stars. "But I want this to work between us. Your the first guy I've ever really chose before. I trust you more than I trust myself and that's scary for me, Scott! I'm not used to being vulnerable with anyone,—emotionally!" You admit to him, "and I want this to work because I really really like you!" You admit and Scott smiles at you and brings your eyes back to meet his.

"I really like you too, and I get it! Your my first real relationship and it scares the living crap outta me, but I wanna see where this goes. The world fucked us both up, and if you need time; I'll wait for however long it takes, because I like you too!" He said and you smiled and pecked his lips.

"Thanks for understanding, Scott!" You thank him and he smiled wrapping his arms around you in a hug.

"Always!" He whispers and you both look up at the sky; once again getting mesmerized by the stars that glimmered across the sky as the night went on like it had before.