Give Me a Family (Clay) Smut

⚠️: Breeding Kink.
————————————-

You had been married to Clay for two years; you loved this man with all your heart. You wanted a family with this man more than anything else in the world.

Little did you know Clay held similar sentiments. He wanted to watch as your stomach grew with your child. He wanted to come home from work one day and have children run to him to greet him. He wanted that and he only wanted that with you and only you. But he didn't know how you felt on the matter as of right now.

Clay came home from work and you ran to greet him with a long kiss. "Somebody missed me?" He chuckled and you hug him.

"What a woman can't miss her husband now?" You ask pouting. He leans down and kisses your pouting lips until your pout turned into a smile. You grabbed his hand and pulled him into the kitchen where a pasta dish was ready for dinner.

Clay hummed, "smells good, baby!" He said before kissing your forehead and telling you he was going to change before dinner. You nodded and shooed him to go change as you dished up dinner.

You set the plates down onto the island and sat down  on the barstool. Clay came back a few minutes later in a white button up shirt and the black pants he had worn before. His leather shoes clicked on the floor alerting to you of his presence.

You look up and see him and smile ushering him to sit. You poor the wine into the wine glasses and set them down on the countertop. Clay sat down next to you and picked up his fork.

He swirled the noodles on his fork and took it into his mouth. He moaned and your face heated up in embarrassment. "I don't know how you do it,
(y/n)?"  Clay said as he wiped the corners of his mouth with his napkin and singing your praises.

You giggle, "I was your personal chef before we dated and married, in case you forgot!" You remind him, taking your own bite [he was right; you had done good].

"Don't worry I remember, my love!" He said taking another bite.

After dinner Clay takes the plates and places them in the dishwasher.

While Clay was busy with the dishes you went to go change out of your dress. You pulled it down your shoulders when you heard a soft gasp. You whirl around to see Clay in the doorway. "God, your
so—beautiful!" He said staring at you as if you were a work of art.

You turn away from him and smile and drop your dress to the floor. You enjoyed teasing him and you knew you had got him once you feel a hard chest on your back. You feel soft kisses on your neck and smile knowing you had gotten him, right where you wanted him.

Tonight you would finally get what you wanted! You would get that family you so desired. You lean your head back and his lips found your own. He spun you around and picked you up.

He moved you on the bed and hovered over you. "Tell me what you want, honey?" Clay asked as he connected his lips with yours.

"I want a baby!" You confess as he breaks the kiss from you.

His eyes widen and shine with love, "you do?" He asks uncertain as though he did not hear you right

You nod, "I want you to make me a mommy, Clay Elijah Beresford!" You say before cupping his cheeks and pulling his lips to yours. His hand went to cup the back of your head to keep your lips on his.

He smiled within the kiss and whispered, "how could I possibly say no?" against your lips

You unbuttoned his fancy shirt and he helped you slide it down his toned arms and tossed it to the corner of the bedroom.

You traced the scar of where they stitched him up the scar that was right where his heart was. A heart that was beating rhythmically beneath your touch.

Your fingers trailed down to his pants and undid his belt. He broke the kiss so he could pull them down his legs and kick them off the bed. Your dress had been discarded what felt like hours before but had only been minutes, which had left you in your white lace bra and underwear.

You lifted yourself up off the bed so Clay could unhook your bra. He helped you slide it down your arms and discard it on the floor. His lips suckled on your skin as his lips trailed down from your face to your neck and ending at your now exposed breasts.

You moaned and meshed your fingers into his too neat hair and clung to it. His full lips encapsulated your nipple and you moaned once more at how warm his mouth truly was.

He hooked his fingers in the waistband of your underwear and pulled them down your legs. He noticed how wet you were and he smirked and looked up at you. "You want my babies baby? You want me to fill you up, till you don't leave this bed until I'm sure your pregnant?" Clay asked, his fingers twitching along your clit.

You gasp, "yes, I want it! I want it all! Please!" You say out of breath. You wanted this, you wanted him. You wanted to carry his children. Clay pulls down his underwear and his boner slaps his stomach. You whined wanting that large thing inside you. Clay chuckled and rubbed your throbbing clit. He grabbed his cock and rubbed up and down your slit.

He was teasing, he knew it and you knew it. You gripped his shoulders and looked at him. You didn't enjoy your husbands teasing, with eyes of innocence you ask him for your dirty thoughts, "Fuck your children into me, baby!" You demand and those words make him weak and he finally stops teasing and slips inside of you.

You both groan as he fills you and you connect your lips with his. His pace is slow but it quickly quickens and you knew this moment was perfect.

He pushes in and out of you and your fingers scrape his back in ecstasy. The pain in his back doesn't faze him and he continues to make love to you. He feels a tightening in his chest and you do too. Your walls tighten around him and he looks down at you. "Are you sure this is what you want?" He asks for the last time and you don't answer instead you wrap your legs around his waist keeping him buried within you.

He leans into your ear and brushes the shell of it, "cum for me, my love!" He whispers and you finally let go and cum. He pumps himself a few more times before he empties himself inside you.

He stays buried inside you and essentially plugs your hole so none of his seed escapes. He stays buried for a good few minutes while you two recuperate from your highs. He finally pulls out of you and lays next to you.

Clay gets up and heads to the bathroom and not long after returns with a damp washcloth. He wipes you clean silently, his aftercare game had always been strong. He leaned down and kissed your exposed stomach, "I hope I got you pregnant, I want a family with you more than I ever thought I would!" He confesses stroking his thumb on your stomach.

He soon wipes himself clean and then grabs some clothes for both him and you. He tosses you his shirt he had worn earlier and you fed your arms through and buttoned the garment up.

Clay had put on some sleep pants and was waiting for you. He pulled your underwear up and left a trail of kisses as he helped put them on you till he reached your thigh. He left a lasting kiss there before getting up.

He got under the covers and he opened his arms for you. You smiled and he placed his arms protectively around you as you snuggled into his body. His hand lay protectively on your stomach as you both drifted to sleep.