Makeup Makeout (Hayden)

Prompt: you are one of the makeup artists for ROTS so you are in charge of Anakin's makeup only. Hayden is your boyfriend of 2 years.
————————————-

You sat on your boyfriend's lap as you had an opened makeup pallet to your right. You had a makeup brush in your hand and your tongue was slightly jutted out in concentration as you shaded the scar.

Hayden stared at you with love in his eyes as you worked. One of his hands was at your hip to hold you up. His thumb slipped under your tank top, and traced patterns on your skin.

A shiver of pleasure ran up and down your spine, and Hayden noticed. He smiled mischievously before his other hand went up to your neck. He squeezed softly and you gasped, as your brush clattered to the floor.

Your arms wrapped around his neck as your lips clashed together. His hands went down to your waist and squeezes it, making you moan into his mouth. You pulled away and he moved on to your neck leaving kisses there.

You pulled him away from you and looked at him. With his hair already styled like the new age Anakin Skywalker and the scar already in place, you thought he looked incredibly handsome.

You giggled and slipped off Hayden's lap to pick up your brush from the ground. "Alright fun times over!" You say placing your brush on your pallet and holding out your hand.

Hayden smiled and took your hand to bring him into wardrobe for his Jedi robe.

But before you could leave he pushed you up against the trailer door and kissed you passionately once more. "Okay now we can go!" He said before opening the door and leaving like nothing even happened.