Honeymoon (Hayden)

-Choose a swimsuit to wear later
—————————

You took a sip from your coffee cup as you lounged on the deck of the beach house you had rented. The sun was rising over the water and it warmed your face. A screen door opened and closed behind you and lips peppered the back of your neck. "Your up early!" Hayden mumbled against your skin.

You nod, "I wanted to watch the sunrise; it's so perfect here!" You tell him and he hugs you from behind. "I want to go to the shops today, is that okay with you?" You ask your husband and he just leans into your ear.

"Fine by me!" He answers before turning you around to face him. "But first I think I need a kiss from you, beautiful!" He says and you chuckle and lean into kiss him.

——time skip——

You walked along the street vending tents hand in hand with Hayden. The shops had everything, food, clothing, jewelry, etc. People weaves in and out of the tents and there was all certain smells and noises.

You stopped Hayden at a Jewelry booth and looked at all the rings and necklaces that they had. You decided to buy a simply gorgeous ring and necklace but before you could hand the owner the money Hayden had beaten you to it. "I got it, beautiful!" He said seeing the annoyed look on your face. His eyes widened in surprise, "what?" He says, "let me spoil you dammit!" He says in a joking manner kissing your temple.

You sigh and let him pay since you didn't really have much of a choice. However, you fully intended to pay for lunch or dinner to get even with him.
When you stopped at a food stand later in the day you two ordered and you held Hayden's hand down and handed the vendor the money. "Ha, now we're even!" You taunt him and he rolls his eyes and sticks his tongue out at you and your childish antics.

When you got your food you walked and ate at the same time. You hummed at the unique flavor as it was a little spicy but not overly spicy but it also had a certain sweetness. You tossed your trash away before moving on.

Hayden went back to holding your hand as you walked back to your rented beach house. You got ready for the beach and Hayden did the same. [if you need sunscreen then imagine you put some on, if you don't then don't]

After you changed into one of your swimsuits you had brought, you met Hayden outside who was waiting in a pair of swim trunks. His smile brightened when he saw you and he held out his hand for you to take. "You look beautiful as always!" He complimented and you just smiled in reply.

You walked hand in hand down to the beach and laid out your towels in the warm sand. "Let's go to the water!" Hayden said pulling you toward the water.

You however, did not want to go in just yet and so pulled your hand away. "I want to read my book first, then I'll join you!" You try to reason with him and he must understand because he lets you go back to your towels and lay down.

Hayden dashes into the water until he's about waist deep. He plays in the water for a little while as you continue to read your book. After you put your book away you lie down so that the sun warms your back.

Hayden saw this and was not having it. He trudged out from the water and leaned down and hoisted you into his arms. You were confused for a moment until you saw he was heading for the water. You tried to escape from his arms, "Hayd's don't do it!" You warn but he just chuckles before dropping you into the water.

You break the surface of the water and cough and splutter water from your lungs. "What the Hell was that for?" You ask him who continued to laugh at you. You just narrow your eyes at him, "you know divorce isn't out of the question, baby!" You remind him and his smirk immediately drops.

He holds out his hand to help you stand but you pull him into the water with you. You now start laughing at his now equally wet appearance. "You are such a jerk, ya know that?" He says chuckling before standing up. You stand up too, and go to splash him.

You start running back to shore when Hayden tackles you into the sand. He lays on top of you and with his sand covered hand he cups your cheek. He looks at you as if you were the most beautiful woman in the world. His thumb rubs your cheek and he leans in and kisses you.

His other hand goes up to hold your face and cups it. "You drive me crazy, beautiful!" He whispers against your lips before pulling away and standing up. He holds his hands out to you and he helps you up.

He picks you up bridal style and carry's you up to the towels. He sets you down and you begin drying off, "for once I kinda agree with Anakin Skywalker; sand does get everywhere!" You complain shaking the sand from your hair which makes Hayden laugh.

After you pack up you walk back up to the house and toss your towels over the deck to dry. You start heading inside when you get pushed against the doorframe.

Your lips get captured in your husbands and he cups your ass before letting you up to wrap your legs around his waist. Your hands go to his neck then move to his hair and pull on it as he kisses you.

He brings you inside before closing the front door with his foot. He brings you into the bedroom and lays you down on the bed. He separates from you before pulling off his swim trunks.

He returns to your lips and kisses you once more. He is completely enamored with you and only you. You lean up so he could untie the string of your swimsuit in the back and he pulls it revealing your breasts. "Gosh how are you even mine?" He asks breathless and amazed.

You giggle, "I ask myself that question everyday!" You answer and he smirks before leaning down and trailing his kisses to your breasts. He soon removed the rest of your swimsuit and was quickly inside you, he couldn't wait. Foreplay was over, he just fuckin wanted you, and he wanted you now.

—time skip—

You laid in bed after a good two rounds with Hayden's chest being used as a pillow. He ran his fingers through your hair and the two of you just laid in bliss. After a quick shower together you two had changed into your pajamas and was now just laying in bed.

You were still full from lunch so decided to skip dinner, besides you had had a snack earlier!

Turning your head to face him his eyes looked down at you. His lips quirked up into a smirk, "what are ya thinkin about, beautiful?" He whispers.

"Nothing...everything......you?" You answer and his smile grew bigger before leaning down to kiss your forehead.

"Feelings mutual, baby!" He said placing his chin on top of your head. You watched through the window as the sun set as you remained wrapped in your lover's arms, because there is nowhere else either of you would rather be.