Prom Buzz

Angel's POV*******

The school days went by like a whizz and a buzz, and I was very excited for prom! I couldn't be more happier!

"You can't see me before the prom, Sam! It's bad luck!"
"Jeez, Angel! For the twentieth time, we're not getting married!"
I gasped "You mean... you don't want to marry me?"
After twenty times of going over the same dialogue and knowing the end result, Sam would just sigh and give up "You're impossible"
I'd kiss his forehead "Get a nice tux on for me!"

Yup! Things were going great! And everything was falling into place!

It was nearing our final exams and we were studying like crazy, a lot of students were already on my side, supporting my relationship with their dear Senpai.
Heck, I even baptized some of the Lenard Simps!

The girls and I decided to celebrate by going on a shopping spree. Of course, Oliver wanted to tag along.

"It's a girl's day out, Sam. No guys allowed" I pouted in the cafeteria, as we sat together with Fifi and Oliver.
Samuel scoffed loudly "Why does Oliver get to go?"
I mumbled "He's pretty much classified as feminine"

Oliver whined "Hey!"
"You are" Fiona shrugged, causing Oliver's shoulders to droop a little.

Oliver's expression then turned into that of a guy that just got an idea.
"Hey, Fifi, say, how would you like to go to the dance with me?" He asked warily, yet with the slightest ounce of confidence.

I watched in bewilderment as Fiona's face turned a slight shade of pink and she nearly choked on her sandwich.
"M-Me? With you?" She spat.
"Yeah! Yeah!" Oliver confirmed "It'll be fun, you'll see! The dancing! Drinking! After party sex—"

"OLIVER!!" We all shouted in horror.
Oliver's eyes widened "What? It happens!"

Fiona hid her pink face by covering it up slightly with her hand, which she was leaning on, "I mean... s-since no one else is obviously going with you... and you're so dramatic that you need to have a date...I'll go with you... but just because you literally begged me to!"

Oliver gave her a toothy grinned which caused her to bite her lip in frustration.

Samuel and I exchanged looks and I grinned like the grinch. Samuel shook his head with a slight frown etched on his face, but I was determined to get this ship-a-sailing!
So to say, we 'Lost' Fifi and Oliver in the mall and left without them. They'll find themselves eventually... right?

_____________________________________

"So who's your date?" Beatrice asked me in class another time (It was a library period. No teachers actually come into the class)
I raised a brow at her and snarked "Washington"

Beatrice rolled her eyes "That's not possible. He's dead"
I groaned and buried my head in my two hands.

Vivian smirked "I won't be surprised if you two win Prom King and Queen title"

I blushed "Even if I am nominated for prom Queen, I could never be. More Students would vote for Richie"
Vivian rolled her eyes at me "Wanna bet on it, smart ass?"
I growled "Hey! I promised I'd only bet with Sam!"
"Oh really? And what kind of bets do you make?" Beatrice asks curiously, with a teasing smile.
"Oh, you know. Indoor bets and all"

Vivian raised a brow "You mean indoor 'jokes'?"
"No" I replied curtly.

There was a moment of silent, then I asked "Hey, who're you guys taking to prom?"
Beatrice bit her lip and sighed almost dreamily "Allen. He's taking me to the after party"

Vivian gagged "Who knows what kind of dirty stuff they'll be doing in there"
Beatrice let out a squeaky moan, just thinking about it.

"I bet Sam could never get you nearly as excited as Allen has made this freak" Vivian snorted.