Operation: Make It Official II

Angel's POV *******

School resumed like any other day and it got busier than usual.

"This month's exams are going to be the final! The school's throwing a party to celebrate"

It wasn't prom, but it still felt like it.

Students were buzzing, teachers were murmuring, couples were swooning, girls were squealing, boys were betting, and the events council were working very, very hard.

"It always surprises me how they transform the school to the Eiffel Tower within the span of 4 weeks" Samuel blurted behind me.
"They're dedicated"
Samuel scoffed "They should be dedicated to their studies"

I overheard some girls squealing as Sam and I walked by;
"Aaaaaaaye! It's Lenard! I'm going to ask him to be my date to the party!" A girl yelled excitedly.
"I don't think you can. I heard he's taken by Ilves" another girl chimed.
A girl with bubble gum pink hair snarled "That wench isn't really with Senpai. She's just another simp trying to get his attention. If Chelsea thinks she's still got a chance, then Senpai's as single as a Pringle!"
The first girl swooned "A hot Pringle"
The second girl (Let's call her the sensible one) commented "You can't tell if Lenard is single or not just by another girl's attempts to woo him. Even if you're right and he is single, he's going to ignore you"
The bubblegum head protested "Don't doubt the power of love! If Senpai could blindly kiss that girl, he can agree to date me!"
"Lenard is so hot" said the first girl, still stuck in dreamland.

I was so lost in my mission to eavesdrop, that I jolted back to reality when Samuel placed his arm on my waist and pulled me close to him.

There were gasps from the three girls. The first girl fainted in the second one's arms while the Lenard simp gritted her teeth in silent rage.

One thing's for sure. This plan has to work and it has to be done soon!

"Will they ever be convinced?" Samuel groaned once we were settled in his class.
"What more signs do they need?" He lamented and buried his face in his palms.

"Hey, we'll be outta here soon enough, and I'm sure they'll get some sense knocked into them" I said to try and cheer him up.

Oliver was talking with Richie and I smirked. Everything was going to plan.

I saw Richie's face turn from that of shock and confusion to that of rage and disbelief.

Samuel saw me smiling at her so he turned to see what was so interesting.

"What's up with her?" He asked with a curt tone.
"I don't know. Maybe she got a little surprise?"
Samuel rolled his eyes "That surprise could looks like it could take her down 6 feet"

I giggled and punched his arm playfully, feeling the cold dark glares I got from Richie.

I held his face with my hands and leaned in to kiss him, but I was suddenly stopped by a voice I recognized too well.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

I rolled my eyes and sighed "Hello to you too, Richie"

Richie scoffed in disbelief and took menacing steps backwards "Chelsea will find out about this! And you'll pay for taking Lenard away from me when you knew I loved him!"

I folded my arms and spat icily "Every girl in this school claims to love Sam. I wasn't an exception. I just happened to be the lucky winner that got his attention. What do you do when you lose a match to someone in an online game? Hate the player? No. Hate the game. So why hate me now?"

Richie looked shocked and gasped before running out of the class room.

Oliver came up to me and whispered in my ear "It's done"