I belong to You

A/N: Welcome back, my lovely readers. Do you know I usually get excited every time I see a rise in the number of views I get on each chapter? And there's this zip line zippy feeling I got when someone votes a chapter, and this overly excited giddy dance around the house feeling when I get a comment. So if you could kindly do all three, I'd really appreciate it. Do it for the sake of me excitement and happiness. Love you loads. 💙

Sam's Pov*******

School resumed like any other school day. Nothing special, and I was looking forward to all the lessons we'll be taught and all the tests to be taken. I missed the heavy workload...

Angel picked me up as usual, and we had breakfast in my house.

We got to school before anyone else could arrive.

"Well, we're here. See ya later, Sam" she waved and started to walk away.

I held her wrist and pulled her back to me.

"You want to leave me alone?" I smirked.

She just laughed and waved her hand "What? You're scared of being alone in this big empty school?"

I chuckled and nodded my head.

She pinched my cheek "You're a clingy pup"

"You didn't know that?"
"Oh, I know my boyfriend. I just wished he'd have a little self-control sometimes"

Her eyes darted downwards to my... Well... You know...

She shook her head "Clingy and needy, pup"

I flashed a lopsided smile "You can't stop the hormones, can you?"

She sighed "I suppose not, but you could control it sometimes, can't you?"

"What can I say?" I said and pulled her closer to me "You're my first love, and I'm weirdly oversensitive to you"

She snorted "Don't get mushy with me, now, Sam"

My arms held her waist gently "Am I being mushy?"

"You always are"

"What?"

She giggled and stared into my eyes.
I leaned down and kissed her deeply.
I licked her bottom lip, pleading for entrance, but she refused, so I bit it, earning a gasp and a moan.

My tongue peered through, and we battled for dominance, and I declared my victory.

"Am I being mushy now?" I asked with a playful smirk as I nestled my head on her shoulder.

"Yes you are"

My eyes widened. She wanted a challenge, didn't she? I planted kisses all over her neck and collarbone, making her hiss in pleasure.

"Now?"

"Yes"

She leaned into me, releasing heavy breaths, and I held her firmly, so she wouldn't fall.
My hand found it's way under her shirt.
I breathed into her ear "What about now, kitty?"

"Sam, you tease" she whimpered as I stroked her smooth brown skin underneath my fingers.

"Answer me"
She roughly pushed me away, trying to catch her breath "Fine! You're not mushy! Sheesh!"

I giggled "Thank you"

She rolled her eyes and she followed me to class as we talked about her favorite stuff to do. Honestly, just listening to her talk about the things she loves was so mesmerizing. I could do it all day.