Sweet Tears

Angel's pov*******

Sam is the sweetest. I want him to be the last lover I'll ever had... And I don't mean it in the bad sense. I meant it in the married couple sense.

We got to school late this time, since there were already people walking around by the time we got there.

There was no one in Class C yet, since most of us where either late comers or we just stayed away from the class.

I pulled him to the class and sat him on a chair, then straddled him.
His cheeks flushed and he held a firm grip on my waist.

"Hey, now. You don't want to start what you can't finish, Angel"

I smirked and licked my lips "Oh, I can finish this". I started opening the first 2 buttons of his shirt and pulling the shoulders aside

In a blink of an eye, I could feel his soft flesh under my teeth.

I sucked on a spot on his shoulder in a circular motion.

He groaned which made me bite him harsher as a punishment.
My Samuel seems to be either a secret masochist or he's a plain old perv, because he hissed in pleasure and got turned on because of that.

"You like it?" I asked while my tongue ran across the mark.

He nodded and I rashly made another mark on his shoulder.

"You like things rough huh?" I whispered against his skin, sending him tingles.

He nodded again and I left another hickey right on the neck.

"You're a horny pup, Sam, you know?"

The damn prostitute just nodded again!

I didn't want to leave my love unsatisfied, so after leaving the last mark on his collarbone, I pulled him in for a rough kiss.

It soon got heated and turned into a make out session.

When we parted for air, I held him arms length apart and told him.

"Now, nobody will try to go after you. You now have my love signed all over you. All you have to do is be proud of it"

He simply stared at me dumbfounded before blushing and nodding obediently.

"You're mine" I whispered to myself.

_________________________________________

"Hey, Angie baby"
I looked up to meet the sharp gaze of my best friend.

"Richie, how are you?" I asked.
She flashed me a warm smile.

"It was wonderful! Can you believe it? Samuel came over to my place?"

The words just rang in my ears. What did she just say?

"We were studying together, and then he starts flirting with me and... Oh~~" she mused.
I stared up at her with disbelief and disgust. Was she that desperate? Or that obsessed?!
Lying to me.

"What did you guys read about?" I asked her casually and the question seemed to stump her.

"Oh- er... Chemistry. You know... Since that's what we got!"

Psh. Puh- lease. You couldn't even get any history with the guy if you tried.

"Ah? Why?" I pestered on.