Just One Look

Angel's pov*******
Oh my God, I swear I was crying tears of joy when I heard the last bell ring.
I was packing my books excitedly when one of my favorite guys, Michael, came to meet me.

"You wanna get ice cream? My treat, love" he said and winked.

I giggled and punched him hard in the arm.
"Nah. I'm busy today. But, I'll be online, yeah?"

"Ouch. Okay. Do you still think I can go for Vivian?" He asked, our gazes turning to Vivian acting cold to Tad.
"No. Maybe you should try Aya and Glory though. I'm sure they'd love a fresh kid like you" I said and winked.
Michael's smile broadened and he ran his finger through his hair "You're right. I should ask Glory out"

"Yeah! Go get her! We're in 12th grade, go for it!" I cheered.
Michael turned to me and smirked "You're telling me. You're the one girl without someone close to a lover, talk less of a boy friend. When are you getting one?"

"When destiny decides, my fate is sealed" I replied with a smile of my own.
He rolled his eyes at me "Destiny needs you to man up and accept the guys' proposals you've been refusing"
I shushed him "oh, hush puppy. They're not serious with a relationship. I don't want my relationship to be a flop"
"They could be serious" said Michael with a raised brow
"Yeah right, and Allen is gay. Whatever, Michael, bye"

"Wait, what?!" I heard Michael and Beatrice yell.
I swing my bag over my shoulder and dashed out of there faster than a bullet before Allen could have a chance to rip me apart.

I ran to Class A and waited patiently by the door frame for Richie like I always do.

The people in her class were used to this and greeted me as usual.

"Hey Gramma" I called the short blonde.

Fifi smiled at me "You're still the only person that calls me that"
"Yeah, cuz Gramma's are the only ones that have enough intimidation to enforce. Granny's are enforcers!" I cried out.
Fifi laughed and left after giving me a can of Sprite.

"Thanks Gramma"

I looked up to see Richie staring at the drink I had just received.
I knew Richie was a foodie, so I let her have it.

"I love you baby" she cooed and hugged me.
I chuckled and my eyes wandered looking for a certain someone. Finally, our eyes met and I winked at him.
I turned to Richie and smiled "I love you too, baby"

_____________________________________________
Sam's pov*******
I was clearing my locker, when I heard a very familiar voice yell "Gramma!"

Gramma? We had a Gramma in the class?

I was shocked when I say Fifi smiling and laughing with cat girl.

She was so weird. How could she call Fifi a Gramma?! What gave her that idea?!

I continued packing my books when I saw Fifi give her a can of Sprite
Good for her
Before I could turn away, I saw her give the drink to Richie.
What? Why? Why would she do that?
Richie hugged her and squealed.
"I love you, baby"
I saw her eyes wandering around as though looking for someone.
I turned to look away but I struggled and fought with myself.

Just one look. It wouldn't hurt. Just one. Just... One... Look...

My eyes met hers and I got lost deep into her dark orbs. God, she was so pretty.
I couldn't deny it. She was beautiful. She was... Cute...
I wanted to wave but she suddenly winked at me.

Oh my Goodness. Did she just do that? No wait, maybe there was something in her eye. Yeah, maybe. Arrrghhh.
I blinked as my face reddened, still refusing to turn away.
She turned to Richie and smiled sweetly "I love you too, baby"

And suddenly, I wanted to be in Richie's place. Hearing those words. I wanted to feel her presence, next to me. I wanted her to hold me, to hug me, to...

What the Fudge?! What is this feeling?! Why is my heart beating so fast?! Why am I feeling this? Did she cast a spell on me?!

I never should have listened to myself when I said 'Just one look'
What is happening to me?