Sam it up for me

Angel's pov******

Chelsea had me pinned to the locker. I can't lie, it hurt. (Oh, I'm so sorry baby 😚)
I was clearly winning her with my wits but we were interrupted by a snort coming from the corners.
My eyes widened when I saw a guy. He was fair skinned and had brown wavy hair (or curly. I dunno) that was pretty messed up. He was tall, but I'm pretty sure he wasn't as tall as my baby, Richie. Richie was a blooming 6 feet. I was 5'9". The guy should be around 5'11" by my discreetness.

Chelsea backed down after realizing that someone had seen how she was clearly roasted by me.
She ran away with her minions and I held my chest, taking a few breathers. Did she want to kill me? What was the death grip for?
I turned to my hero. He was a hot one. I suddenly felt the urge to tease him.
I clung to his arm like a koala and purred.
"THANK YOU SO MUCH! My knight in shining armor!"
I looked up to him with a big smile. "What took you so long?"
I saw his face all scrunched up and my smile widened. I had a reputation for being a weird or creepy weirdo... Or freak, because I had no shame.... At all!

"Let go" I could hear him growl.
I pursed my lips in disappointment and rubbed my head on his arm like a kitty that wanted head pats.
"I said let me..."
I heard Richie's voice call my name and I ran to give her the biggest squeeze "Richie!!! Baby!"

I turned to look at the boy but he had already turned to leave.
I suddenly felt a hard smack at the back of my head.
"Ouch!"
"Oh, you deserved it! Why were you clinging yourself to Sam like a frikin Koala?!"

I tilted my head "Sam?"
Richie looked surprised "You don't even know his name and you..."
Richie rubbed her temples and I squealed "You know him?! Omg! Please tell me about him!"
Richie looked at me and groaned "He's a case, Angie. Just leave it"
I pouted "Come on, baby. Sam it up for me"
Richie gave me a look "Sam. It. Up???"
"Yeah, just sum it up... Sam it up for me"
Richie shook her head but after serious begging, she gave in.
"He's in my class. Class A"

"Oooh. He's a smarty pants like you?"
"Shut up"
I ran my fingers over my mouth to show an invisible zip.
"He doesn't like physical touch and he's not close to anyone except Oliver. He only talks when it's about studies and he's the smartest among us. You know, straight A student and all."
"That's nice to know. Why isn't he close to you guys?"
"Oh he's... Clos-ish. He just doesn't see us as friends. More like acquaintances. He only comes to us when there's a reason or a need to. He doesn't like having conversations with us. Everytime we try, we end up with short talks"
I nodded my head in response to what she was saying.
"He's a bit cold hearted you might say. He's never accepted anyone as a friend and even regards Oliver, his best friend as just a 'close acquaintance'"
I nodded as we got closer to our classes.
"He like a jellyfish. Cute and loveable, but his stings are poisonous. He stays on his own and everyone knows to respect his space and privacy."
"Oh..."
"We've tried to get him to open up, make him enjoy himself, but he's too cold. And he makes us feel like we're nothing to him"
"Jeez, what an urchin. Sounds like all those CEO stories I read on light reader. The cold hearted CEO. I fell in love with the cold hearted CEO. You are my one and only cold hearted CEO. The cold hearted CEO fell in love."
Richie chuckled "oh well,I hope I've Sammed it up for you. Do me a favor and Don't go near him to creep him out"
I gasped in shock "Richie! You think I'd annoy him? He's been through so much! Why would you think that I'd be all up in his face tryna pop his bubble? That's absurd!"
Richie gave a a look and I smiled "Okay, you have my word. I'll keep my weirdness level checked when I'm near him"

Richie glared at me "Don't go near him at all"

"Oooh~ Do you like him?" I asked and wiggled my brows.
I saw her ears turn red but she scoffed "N-no! I-I don't like short guys. Please!"

"Again, off to making people seem short because you're tall. When will you get over it?"
"Not my fault y'all didn't drink enough milk when you were little"
"Shifting the blame from genes to milk. Alright. If you say so. I'll try to stay away from our Senpai over here. Bye, baby"
Richie flashed me a smile and I went on to my class.
Class C.
Yeaaaaah, I wasn't the smartest, but I was the top of my class though. Class A was for the brightest students, Class B was for a mixture of smart and cool, while Class C was anything but smart- my class indeed.
I managed to get a few As in a term, and never got anything less than a C. My average was never less than 75. Yeah, I should've been in Class B at least right? But in Class A and B, those smart asses never got less than a B at least, and if their average was worse than 90, they'd sulk like wimps.

I thought about what Richie had told me about Sam.
I huffed.
What an urchin...
A smile etched on my face. I was going to change him.
I hope you're ready, Mr. Urchin, cuz you have a challenger.