Mr. Dr:~ In a disappointed yet sad voice, "We are sorry that we could not save Mr. Jeon; he is no more. Please calm down, girl!"

Yn:~ In panicked, "Ahhh, no Jin u--uncle, what they're saying?

Jin:~ While sobbing, "It's true, you h--have to be strong and move forward."

Yn:~ sobbing and while screaming, "No appa ca..can't leave me you a--all are lying. No, ap--appa appa---"

Somi:~ In worried, "Yn-dear Yn, what happened? Speak? Come to your senses!"

Yn slowly opens her eyes, and then she sees Somi's worried face, and as soon as she opens her eyes, Somi's face takes a long and deep breath of relief.

Yn:~ "Aunt---" she spoke while crying.

Somi:~ Softly, "What happened? Are you fine?"

Jin:~ softly yet worried, "Why were you screaming in your sleep? What happened?"

Yn didn't care about anyone's voice; she was just in panic, crying and saying only one word in pain.

Yn:~ "Appa, I..i w..want appa!" in a panicked voice.

Jin spoke in panic while driving in the driver's seat.

Jin:~ "We are going there; calm down; your father is absolutely safe."

Yn:~ while crying, said in a cracked voice, "I saw Appa's dead body; he can't die--"

Somi doesn't understand anything, seeing her crying like crazy, so she gives her a loving hug because Jin had told her that when she is scared of panic, she is desperate for someone's hug. And that hug makes her calm down, something Jin knows because he spent half of Yn's childhood with her.

 And that hug makes her calm down, something Jin knows because he spent half of Yn's childhood with her

Somi:~ she said in a cracked voice, "Yn, calm down! It was just a bad dream. Look, we are in the car; we h--haven't reached the hospital yet, JK. He is absolutely fine, and he is still alive, not a dead body. Calm down, my dear."

Jin:~ while offering the water bottle, he requested, "Here, please take this water bottle and m--make her please, clam down, Yn!"

Somi:~ She received the bottle from Jin and patted Yn's back gently to calm her down. "Please calm down; everything is fine! dr--drink this water."