Chapter 13: Dark Blade

Start from the beginning

Which is why, Vanitas had asked Noe if he could switch seats with you for the day, so that he could get you to stop ignoring him. Noe agreed, "No problem. Trust me, (Y/n) doesn't hold a grudge against her friends that long....accept for Marinette."

Vanitas beams and thanked him quick. Which brings Vanitas pouting at you as you pretend that you didn't hear him. Vanitas  whines, "C'mon, Luv. Please say something. I'm sorry."

You huff while drawing on your sketchbook, still ignoring the noirette. After sleeping in his house you missed a bunch of the best fight of Kung-Fu-Hustle. I mean come on! Stephen Chow was like your favorite Idol and a funny guy with the rest of his funny movies, pulling stunts like Jackie Chan.

This makes Vanitas mimic your huff, slumping into his seat with crossed arms sulking. You try to stop the smile from appearing, because of his adorable behavior.

Vanitas sulks for 1 minute, before he goes back to trying to get you to talk to him. You sighed from his adorable persistence to get your attentionagain.

Vanitas pulls you into his side, which you have yank your arm back, scooting away. Vanitas scoots closer too as you did it again scooting away. Before you can fall off the seat, Vanitas cages you in between his arm stopping you from moving away. With wide eyes you looked up at Vanitas as he looks down at you with an adorable charming pout.

You blush profusely as you try to look away from him, but unable to get out from his caged arms. 'Why is he so romantic? Yikes! Why is my heart beating so fast and loud!?'

Seeing that your looking away, Vanitas softly holds your chin making you look deep into his beautiful blue moon eyes.

"I'm not letting you go until you start responding to me again." Vanitas whispers.

You're lips part slightly, which has Vanitas raise an eyebrow, with a smile of hope appearing on his face.

You lets out a soft hum in understanding, however not pleased with the answer Vanitas leans closer. "C'mon, (N/n).... Use your words.", he teasingly whispers.

You roll your eyes, "Uh, fine."

With a wide smile, Vanitas kisses your cheek in appreciation. Moving back away, Vanitas gives you the space you need, leaving you a bright red mess, as you put you head down on the desk with a groan.

Vanitas laughs at your cute antics, so as a form of forgiveness, he pulls something out of his bag. You feeling a nudge, peeks through your hair, seeing Vanitas offering a bag of pistachios.

With a pout, you reach for the bag saying, "Thank you, Vanitas." Sitting up, you place the bag in the middle of the two as you offerhim some. Moving closer, Vanitas  smiles at you as he feeds you a piece, you in return also fed him some playfully while he chase it with his mouth.

The two of  talked and laughed, until the teacher came in. Vanitas turns around locking eyes with Noe giving him a thumbs up. 'Mission Accomplished.'

Which has Noe giving him a thumbs up, happy for his friend with a smug smile as if he was saying 'I told you so'.

Ms. Bustier walks in front of her desk as she calls up Chloe and Sabrina. Smiling at everyone, Ms. Bustier announces, "Chloe is running for the class representative position and Sabrina will be her deputy. Do we have any other candidates?"

Kim raises his hand.

"Yes, Kim?" Ms. Bustier asks. Chloe and Sabrina glare at him, which has Kim putting his hand down with a sad expression.

Vanitas and Adrien were peaking at you with curiosity, you were smiling at your drawing of Sapphire and Cat Noir and then you glanced at Vanitas and back to you and giggles and Vanitas lean to your ear, "What's my silly girl giggling about?"