Their breath is supposed to look like blue flames, but it freezes anything it touches! Don't worry about getting your ass burned off. No, they'll just freeze it off!

So I don't know, probably they are a myth? Like the dragons of Valyria, there have been many sightings of them before the dance of dragons, mostly there where the dragons of the Targaryen's but there where also some wild onces. But when the last Dragon died everyone thought they where extinct untill my beautiful, beautiful wife hatched Drogon, Rhaegal and Viserion.  

Maybe there's a Ice Dragon somewhere behind this wall flying around the frozen lands, or even the shivering sea. Maybe there are more than one? Who knows but It would be absolutely bad ass to sea one! Well, if I ever do, I hope it doesn't freeze me because I don't think my wife would really appreciate it.

"I'm not sure if I like this height." Corwyn mumbles as he walks next to me, and I can't hold back my chuckle.

"No, your Corwyn, master of the seas. But I wouldn't expect you to be scared of a little height." I say as my eyes continue to slowly look over the calm trees in the distance.

"This is not a little height." He states as he slowly moves his head to look down the wall.

"It's not, but if what Jon said is true, this wall has kept them out for thousands of years." I say, and he gives me a shrug.

"Aye, you believe him? Many wouldn't have lived after how he spoke and lied, saying he got your blessing." Corwyn says, and I release a sigh.

"He's my younger brother, I've lost Robb already, Arya is still missing, and Bran is dead. Jon  and I have had many moments in our past that weren't fun. But I don't think he would lie about the Night King, but still, I can't let my army march north instead of South on just his word. For how he spoke to me and lied, he has had his  warning. Indeed, many would have had his head. He still has his because we are brothers, but that won't save him every time ." I begin as I briefly look in Corwyn's direction.

"But it won't stay a excuse, if Jon Snow continues to push the wrong button, than I don't care if we are  brothers or not but he will get punished. Now let's get some rest we ride out tomorrow and the journey will be long. The Lord commander said the last time they saw him and his army was at Hardhome, we were going to ride in that direction." I continue with a sigh.

"Aye, a journey through even more snow. In search of a frozen bastard and his army. " Corwyn says, and I pat his shoulder.

"We will be fine, master of seas."

The Next Day.

"We should have brought those massive wolves of you." Corwyn mumbles as we sit on our horses and slowly move through the tunnel.

"Maybe but Nymeria just had pups, Shaggydog stayed to keep Rickon safe, and Shadow, well, he's a new father, plus he will stay with Mother, Sansa and Daenerys to keep them safe. It's just us Corwyn 25 riders. We move fast and see if the Night King is real, and if he is, we  turn around." I state as the gate goes up, and I give him a small smile.

"And if he's not real, how long do you wish to search?" Corwyn asks, and I give him a shrug.

"The ride to Hardhome is almost a fortnight. If we reach that and he's not there, we will ride more north for 1 week before turning around." I say as we step out of the tunnel, and I look around the place.

I've always wanted to go north of the wall and see if the myths are real, but now a part of me wishes I never had to.

If the Night King is real and he has a massive army of death behind him, it changes everything . We wouldn't be able to march s
South, but we would have to March North.

It is better to kill him when he's at the wall, not when he's breached if and marches south to the villages, towns, castles, and everything else.

Because the bigger he makes his army, the more impossible it will get to kill them. The Lord commander said they can be killed by fire, dragon glass, and Valyrian steel. So I have Ice on my back but well there's less than 200 swords in Westeros that are Valyrian steel, dragons glass nobody knows where we can get that, and well fire we have that sure but yeah I don't know we could use weapons that could kill them if they are real.

"We move fast and we stay together!" I yell before galloping away trough the snow with my men behind me.

Let's hope Jon snow hit his head and he made everything up about the Night King and his army of death.

Authors note.

Ooooo leave a vote and comment! ♡♡