Chapter 17 Orange punch

Fatal Weiss: Jaune now!

Jaune: Got it.

Jaune said and punched Beowolf in the face, he flew several meters away and began to disappear.

The glitched trio are now in Jaune 404's Mistral Forest to teach Jaune orange magic.

Orange magic is the magic of brave it strengthens your hands and makes them stronger.

Jaune 404 said that in order to use orange magic, you need to channel the magic into your hands.

It sounds simple but in reality it is not.
Jaune 404 said that orange magic is quicker to learn in battle, so it's combat magic.

The trio decided to go to Remnant they decided to go to Mistral, since there were a lot of Grimm there lately.

Jaune: *Sigh* Da-damn, we've been do-doing this for so lo-long.

Fatal Weiss: About 2 ho-hours.

Jaune: 2 hours!!

Jaune shouted and punched the last grimm. There were a bunch of dead grimm around Jaune that started to disappear and turn into black smoke.

Jaune tiredly fell to the ground, back down.

Jaune: *Sigh* I fought for 2 ho-hours and was ve-very ti-tired, but I di-didn’t even awa-awaken the orange ma-magic.

Fatal Weiss: Orange ma-magic is n-n-not so easy to learn, you ha-have already mas-mas-mastered blue and green ma-magic faster than ma-ma-many people and mo-monsters.

Jaune 404: I agree wi-wi-with Fatal, blue and green ma-ma-magic is a difficult ma-ma-magic and you learned it quickly, ma-ma-many take lon-lon-longer than you.

Jaune said nothing but sighed in displeasure.

Jaune 404: So-so-sorry lit-lit-little glitch but I'm not an ex-ex-expert in orange ma-ma-magic.

Jaune sighed in displeasure again and simply closed his eyes and placed the hood over his head.

Fatal Weiss looked at Jaune and began to think.

Fatal Weiss came up with a way to help Jaune learn orange magic faster.

Fatal Weiss: I th-think I know so-so-someone who can he-help you mas-mas-master orange ma-magic faster.

Jaune and Jaune 404 looked at Fatal Weiss.

Fatal Weiss stood up and snapped her finger and a glitchy portal opened.

Fatal Weiss entered the portal and the portal disappeared after a few seconds.

15 minutes

Jaune and Jaune 404 were sitting under a tree eating hot dogs.

Jaune: Mmm, ve-ve-ry tasty 404, wh-where did you get su-such de-delicious hot dogs?

Jaune 404: I know a lit-lit-little skeleton in a blue hoodie who m-ma-maakes th-th-them.

Jaune 404 said they continued eating hot dogs.

When Jaune and Jaune 404 finished eating, the Fatal Weiss portal appeared.

A little girl with white hair with red and blue glitches appeared from the portal and it was Fatal Weiss.

Fatal Weiss: So-sorry if I've be-be-been gone for a lo-long time.

Jaune 404: It's okay, Fa-fa-fatal, but te-te-tell us why you op-op-opened the por-por-portal and left?

Fatal Weiss: I ju-just need to ca-ca-call a friend to help you wi-with orange ma-ma-magic.

Jaune: Call a friend?

Fatal Weiss: Yes, friend.

Fatal Weiss said and turned to her portal.

Fatal Weiss: Co-come out, Delta.

Fatal Weiss said and moved a little away from the portal.

What came out of the portal was a 6'3 girl wearing an orange hoodie with a black hood, a black t-shirt, black pants and orange sneakers, she had orange gloves on her hands and they had a fire heart emblem on them, her hair was black with orange tips.

(Was made by Gencraft this is not mine and in the future there may be changes to the character's design such as a tattoo on the face or an orange heart on  he chest)

Despite his appearance, Jaune immediately recognized who this girl was.

Jaune:Ruby!?

End Chapter