Chapter 9 Master

Jaune was shocked.

No, he freaked out.

Jaune just rested his Anti-Void and ate chocolate.

And suddenly some guy comes and at the same time his face looks like Jaune.

Jaune thought "what the fuck" because it's not every day you see a different version of yourself.

Okay, back to glitches.

Jaune's Anti-Void

The two Glitches look at each other.

Jaune: W-who the he-hell a-are you.

???: H-h-hey, th-th-that's rude act-act-actually.

Jaune: An-and th-this is fr-from the per-person who ca-came to my ho-house uni-uninvited.

???: Fa-fa-fair po-po-point.

Jaune: So w-who are yo-you, I wa-warn you, I am ve-very dan-dangerous, I can ea-easily cr-crush Beo-beowolf's sk-skull wi-with one ha-hand.

???: O-o-oh, I for-for-forgot to int-int-introduce myself.

An unknown person approached Jaune.

Jaune noticed that he was a couple of centimeters taller than him (Jaune's height is 185 and when he became an error he grew by 193 meters), his height was 198 meters.

Jaune grunted at the stranger's height.

The stranger held out his hand, and Jaune noticed the hand and shook it.

???: Ni-ni-nice to me-me-meet y-y-you, my na-na-name is Ja-ja-jaune Wil-wil-william Er-er-error 404.

Jaune was shocked.

The man in front of him not only looked like him, but bore his name.

Jaune jumped away from another Jaune.

Jaune: W-who the he-hell are y-you and w-why do you ha-have my na-name.

Jaune took the thread from his eyes.

Jaune 404: Whoa! ca-ca-calm do-do-down I'll exp-exp-explain eve-eve-everything to you!

Jaune looked at the other Jaune and he didn't look like he wanted him dead and got his threads back.

Jaune: Ok-okay, but you exp-explain w-who y-you are.

Jaune 404: Lis-lis-listen to m-m-me car-car-carefully and rem-rem-remember that eve-eve-every wo-wo-word I say is tr-tr-true.

The other Jaune moved away from Jaune and raised his hands, his eyes shone for a second, and bones emerged from the ground, taking the shape of a throne.

Jaune: Um, I ne-need to sit do-down too?

Jaune 404: Oops, my ba-ba-bad.

The other Jaune raised his hand, and the bones reappeared from the ground and took the shape of a throne.

Jaune sat on the throne and looked at the other Jaune.

Jaune 404: we-we-well the th-th-thing is...

One explanation later

As the other Jaune finished his story, Jaune had one thought in his head.

WHAT THE FUCK.

Of course, Jaune was shocked not to meet the Anti-Void person every day, especially since this person is your other version from another universe.

Jaune was holding his head now.

His brains were on fire from an overabundance of information.

Jaune 404: H-h-hey lit-lit-little Gli-gli-glitch, are y-y-you ok-ok-okay?

Jaune: I'm fine, it's ju-just not eve-every day you me-meet ano-another ver-version of you-yourself fr-from another uni-universe.

Jaune 404: I un-un-understand you man, I was sho-sho-shocked too when I fo-fo-found out abo-abo-about other uni-uni-universes.

Jaune: Th-thank you and I ha-have two qu-questions!

Jaune 404: Wh-wh-what qu-qu-questions?

Jaune: Fi-first question, is yo-your mid-middle na-name William? and then my mid-middle na-name is Miles.

Jaune 404: Yes, my mid-mid-middle na-na-name is William be-be-because I was bo-bo-born in ano-ano-another uni-uni-universe wh-wh-where the Miles pla-pla-place was gi-gi-given to me by William.

Jaune: I un-understand the se-second qu-question, w-why did you co-come to me?

Jaune 404: A sim-sim-simple question, I've co-co-come to te-te-teach you.

Jaune: Te-teach m-me? for wh-what.

Jaune 404 smiled, got up from his throne of bones, and moved away from Jaune a little.

Jaune 404: I wi-wi-will teach you th-th-this.

Jaune 404 raised both hands up and blue threads began to appear from his hands, like Jaune's only a little darker, and bones the size of a five-story house and bones similar to dragon skulls the size of a building appeared from the ground.

Jaune was shocked by such power, he wants to teach him this power.

Jaune 404: Of co-co-course, I can't teach you all o-o-of my ma-ma-magic, but wh-wh-what I just sho-sho-showed you can re-re-repeat it.

Jaune couldn't believe that another version of him could teach him "that" with that power he could become the hunter he always dreamed of.

Jaune 404: we-we-well young padawan are you rea-rea-ready to learn fr-fr-from m-m-me.

When Jaune's shock wore off, he stood up from his throne and approached Jaune 404 and said.

Jaune: I'm fu-fully pre-prepared to learn Master.

End chapter