Cast Interview- 2

Pic above is Lexi 🙃

While they were gone, the ladies chatted amongst themselves and gawked at photos of Alex and Grace's new baby. "That is your two-day-old baby?" Julia asked, baffled. Alex was way tinier than that when he was her age and he did a lot of damage. She couldn't imagine what Grace must've gone through.

"She's a big baby," Grace said with a chuckle. "Yeah, I know. My body is still in shock."

"How's your vagina?" Julia found herself asking. the question just slipped out. She just couldn't believe it.

Grace was momentarily taken aback but she recovered quickly. "Uhm, it's very good. All things considered."

"Baby!" Sierra exclaimed, startling all the other women. She stretched her phone towards Grace and Sloane as she turned the volume up. "Baby, you have to watch this!"

The entire table of women's heads were suddenly clanking together to peer at Sierra's phone screen. It was a live feed from their house. Wren cradled the baby on a pillow in her lap while the other kids crowded her. She spoke softly in a voice as sweet as the summer breeze. "...you chose the best family!" She told her sister, who stared back up at her with so much adoration. "You have four Mommies. Mommy Sierra is the Queen of wisdom."

"She's the smartest!" The twins added. Sierra blushed.

Wren continued. "Mommy Steph is an angel on earth and she'll sing you the best songs and take good care of you. Mama is your protector. Even if you don't see her, just know she's always there looking out for you and Mommy Gracie is your super special mom because she brought you here,"

"Even though you made her really sick," Irelee recalled with a frown.

"And I couldn't jump on her!" Leia pouted.

The women snickered. "Aww, Leia," Grace mumbled but she watched on.

"I think it is amazing that she brought us Xowie," One of the twins said.

"She's amazing." His brother backed.

"Amazing Grace," Wren said and she said it the same moment Steph did. Then, in a low gentle voice, she began the tunes, singing passionately at her baby sister. "Amazing Grace. How sweet the sound..." and the others joined in to sing with her. Even the baby had her lips perched, cooing and gooing along.

Steph smiled and the other women mimicked her expression.

"...My chains are gone. I've been set free. My mom, my saviour has guided me. And like a flood, her mercies reign. Unending love. Amazing Grace."

"Wow!" Caroline was stunned.

"Somebody's cutting onions," Kylie complained wiping her eyes.

"Damn," August still gawked. "Thank you for showing me that. Now I want kids."

The table snickered again. Grace wiped away the tears that rolled down her cheek before pushing a button on her wife's phone to talk. "Wrenbird," She said, struggling to keep a steady voice.

Wren looked up, her face showing obvious surprise. "Mommy! Did you hear that? Xowie song along for you."

"I saw. Thank you so much, babies! And Leia, you can jump on Mommy tonight okay?"

"Yay!" Leia grinned.

"Can I jump on you?" Irelee had the nerve to ask.

"No, because you're bigger than me now. You can get a few hugs."

"I'll take it."

"And me?" The boys asked.

"Hmmm. There's plenty for everyone. Mommy has to go now but be good for Grandma Vivianne okay?"