Pei Du observed for a while, then withdrew his gaze, and said to Feng Yunjing and Ye Lingxuan, "Let's go in first."

As soon as he reached the city gate, he was stopped by the guards guarding the city.

The guard looked at the three of them, looking them up and down, with a hint of contempt in his eyes.

After all, the three people in front of them were simply dressed, and the team of three people looked like they were from a small remote sect, trying to fish in troubled waters in this operation.

The guard casually dismissed: "Don't linger at the city gate for idlers."

When Feng Yunjing heard what the guard said, he saw Pei Du frowning slightly, and immediately felt a little displeased in his heart. He took a step forward and said to the guard: "We were invited, why shouldn't we let him in?

" Let's go in."

The guard sneered, and he narrowed his eyes and said coldly: "I advise those of you who are here to make up the numbers, don't go and die. Go, go, go on one side, don't block the way of the real people behind here."

Anger instantly ignited in Feng Yunjing's heart. It was simply unforgivable to treat the young master with such an attitude.

The strength holding the sword in his hand continued to tighten.

The next moment, Pei Du directly pulled him behind him.

Feng Yun Jing Wei was stunned for a moment and randomly received Pei Du's eyes.

He nodded slightly and retreated behind Pei Du.

Pei Du took a step forward and looked at the guard with a smile on his lips.

It was obviously a smile, but the guard could clearly see the coldness in that smile.

"You, you, what do you want to do?" the guard said somewhat staggeringly, nervously raising the sword in his hand, and the light reflected from the sword's blade just hit Pei Du's face.

Pei Du turned his face away slightly and said softly: "I don't want to do anything, just..."

He chuckled softly, "I just want to enter the city."

After saying this, the guard only felt a flash in front of his eyes, and turned to the sword in his hand. Someone else has already put it on his neck.

The chill from the sword's edge completely sprayed on his neck, and the guard's body stiffened slightly.

The other guards nearby saw something was wrong here and immediately gathered around with swords.

"Who are you and what do you want to do?"

"The North Territory is not a place for you to be arrogant. If you let him go, you will be spared."

The guards who came over directly surrounded the three of Pei Du and the others.

Feng Yunjing felt a little worried in his heart and looked at Pei Du nervously.

Ye Lingxuan's expression was calm and indifferent as usual, as if he was not worried at all about what would happen.

Pei Du looked indifferent, but the sword in his hand showed his attitude.

The sword edge was slightly closer, and a trace of blood appeared.

"What happened?" came a gentle voice.

For a moment, all eyes were focused on that person.

The man walked over from a distance. His robe was snow-white and looked spotless. There were light cyan bamboo leaf patterns embroidered on the sleeves and collar. His dark hair was shawl, and his mutton-fat jade hairpin gave off a pale light in the sun.

There was a warm smile on the man's handsome face, but Pei Du only felt full of hypocrisy from that smile.

For some reason, this was Pei Du's first feeling.

The man's eyes moved from Ye Lingxuan to Feng Yunjing, and finally landed on Pei Du.

The moment he saw Pei Du's face, his expression suddenly froze and his pupils opened slightly, as if he had seen something unbelievable. His eyes were full of surprise. His whole expression changed in a flash, and finally he recovered. The previous gentleness.

"This is it?"

The man's eyes fell on the guard kidnapped by Pei Du.

After seeing the man's face, the guard's expression began to become excited. His eyes were full of reverence, but there was also a little fear. Under the man's eyes, his lips trembled slightly twice, and finally he lowered his head.

Pei Du noticed the change in the guard's expression, and a deep thought flashed in his eyes.

The man smiled and said to Pei Du, "How about this. I'll be the peacemaker and we all take a step back." "Let

him go and let the three of you enter Beiyu City."

The man's eyes dropped. On the guard, the guard nodded quickly.

He then looked at Pei Du: "I wonder what you think?"

Originally, Pei Du and the others only wanted to enter the Northern Territory.

Pei Du's attention was now focused on this person who suddenly appeared.

He had an intuition in his heart that this person was not simple.

Pei Du raised his eyes slightly, looked at the man's side face, and said, "Okay."

After saying that, he let go of the guard and threw the sword on the guard.

The guard caught the sword and returned to the place where he had been in some embarrassment.

Pei Du and the others The three of them entered Beiyu City together with the man who suddenly appeared.

This time the process went very smoothly.

Pei Du obviously noticed that the man's eyes were on him, and he was looking at him.

He frowned slightly and asked the system in his mind: "Who is this man?"

The system replied very neatly this time: "It's Xiang Beichen."

It turned out to be him, the Northern King Xiang Beichen.

Pei Du's eyes darkened.