The spiritual energy rises and he walks with the sword.

The sword suddenly shot into the air, and Feng Yunjing felt that his center of gravity was unstable and his body swayed.

Just when Feng Yunjing thought he was about to fall, a hand suddenly appeared on his waist and pulled him back, directly pressing him into his arms.

Pei Du's voice rang in his ears: "Hold on to me."

Feng Yunjing subconsciously hugged Pei Du's waist tightly.

Pei Du was slightly startled, but he hugged the boy without finding him.

He lowered his head slightly and looked at the young man's pale profile. Knowing that this was his first time wielding a sword in the air, he let him go.

Only when his head was pressed against the man's chest and a slight heaving sensation came, Feng Yunjing realized what he had done.

But he did not withdraw, and still quietly leaned his head on Pei Du's body.

It seems that this is the only way to feel safe.

After a while, Feng Yunjing finally gradually adapted to flying in the air, and then slightly opened the distance between him and Pei Du.

But with the narrow sword, he was still very close to Pei Du despite the distance.

Feng Yunjing raised his head slightly, just in time to see the man's smooth chin, high bridge of nose, and the pair of dark eyes looking forward under the curled eyelashes.

As if he noticed Feng Yunjing's gaze, Pei Du thought something was wrong with the young man.

He lowered his head directly. Unexpectedly, his lips just brushed against the young man's slightly raised cheek.

It was so light that he thought it was just his own imagination.

It wasn't until he saw the boy's slightly red cheeks that he realized this was not an illusion.

Pei Du coughed slightly in embarrassment and looked away, acting as if nothing had happened.

After all, in his eyes, the male protagonist in front of him is just a young man, and there is no ambiguity in his heart at all.

But in Feng Yunjing's heart, it was different.

Fourteen or fifteen years old is the age when love begins. At this time, Feng Yunjing met Pei Du.

Although Feng Yunjing is still confused in his heart now, Feng Yunjing knows that every time he gets close to Pei Du, he will be overjoyed.

Although he knew that maybe it was all just a coincidence.

But the secret joy growing in my heart cannot be ignored.

But he didn't want to suppress it, he just wanted to let it grow wildly.

The two of them flew with their swords for about a day, and then they arrived at Qingshi Town.

Landing at the entrance of Qingshi Town, Pei Du put away his sword.

At this time, the night was getting darker, and there was a mist outside the town. Maybe it was because it was dark and the surroundings were silent.

Of course there is another possibility, this place may have been occupied by monsters.

But no matter what, they have to settle here.

After all, the young man's cultivation is just to practice Qi. Long-distance flying with a sword will make him physically uncomfortable. If he misses this place, he can only settle in the Northern Territory.