Spike/Scoobies Imagine - Sleepover

Zacznij od początku

"Well, we celebrate normal Buffy. Here," Willow tosses her a bottle of sparkly, purple nail polish, "Let's paint our nails like normal girls, as if the world isn't trying to end itself as we speak."

Buffy smiles, although there's a slight sadness there. Anya leans over me to rummage around in my bag and pulls out a silver polish, which she opens right away, the fumes stinging my nostrils. I wrinkle my nose, and she notices.

"Oh, is this like a vampire thing?"

"Yeah," I rub my nose, "It smells super strong." 

"How are you getting on with the whole 'creature of the night' gig?" Willow asks.

"Yeah, have you figured out how to hypnotise people yet?" Buffy asks, "Cus that would be really helpful." 

I shake my head, "I think that's for advanced vampire folk. I've only seen Drusilla and The Master do it. Even Spike can't."

"Oh, speaking of Spike," Willow jumps in, no longer interested in my new vampirical life changes, "How are things with him?"

I smirk, just like Buffy did, "Good, good. He's not like anyone I've ever dated before. I really, really like him."

"Last time I saw you," Anya says, preoccupied with her nail painting, "You said he was 'the hottest hunk of junk you've ever had the good fortune to see with your own two eyes'."

"I did not say that," I defend myself as Buffy and Willow giggle (even though I know I totally did say that), "That must have been a different vampire."

Willow takes a cup of coffee off the tray and holds it in her hands, warming them up. "Have you two... done it yet?" 

I open my mouth and close it again. 

"I told you when Tara and I did for the first time," she presses, eyes wide with anticipation.

"Yeah, we did." I say with a smile. 

"How was it?" Anya asks.

"Amazing. The best I've ever had by far."

Buffy smirks and shovels popcorn into her mouth to try and hide it. 

"Is he..." Willow giggles, gesturing with her hands, "You know..."

"Will!" I laugh, surprised, but whisper "But... yeah."

The girls squeal and I laugh with them, although I can feel myself blushing. 

Then, someone coughs from somewhere to my right and I feel my stomach plummet. 

With a horrifying sense of dread, I turn to see Spike in all his smug, leather-jacketed glory, leaning against the door frame. His scarred eyebrow is raised, a smirk plays on his lips and I want to punch it off his face for eavesdropping. 

I spring up, "Excuse me." I tell my friends, almost tripping in my haste to push Spike into the hallway. I lead him by the lapel of his jacket into the dining room so they can't hear us and jab him with my fingernail. 

"How much did you hear?"

"Best you've ever had, uh?"

"Oh my gosh." I groan, wanting the earth to swallow me up. "Why are you even here? It's girls' night."

"You forgot your toothbrush." He holds up a plastic bag and places it on the table.

I run a hand over my face.

"Hey," he says quietly, expression softening as he takes my hand, "Why are you embarrassed? It's just the simple truth that I'm the best you've ever had and the hottest hunk of -"

I wrench my hand from his grasp and swat at him. "You're such a jerk!"

He laughs and I hate how much I love the sound. "Couldn't you sense I was right there?"

I shrug, "I don't know. I guess I could faintly smell you but I just thought it was my top."

He looks down at my outfit, "I was wondering where that went..."

"No you weren't. All your shirts are the same."

He rolls his eyes playfully and takes a step closer, his lower lip between his teeth.

"Spike..."

He hums.

I side-step out of his way and pick up my toothbrush from the table. He looks disappointed I didn't kiss him like he so clearly wanted, but he doesn't deserve one after being so annoying. He follows me to the door and pops his head into the living room, "Evenin', girls," he points a finger gun at Anya, "Tell me anything else flattering she says about me." 

All three of them smirk at my embarrassment and I usher him out the door. He turns around on the doorstep, "Bye, love." he says with a smile. 

I sigh and give him a quick hug before I go back into the house and announce at the top of my voice, "Guys, I just remembered this really funny story involving Spike, a bottle of wine and a pair of pink underwear..."

There's a pause before there's a pounding on the locked front door.

"Don't you dare!" he shouts, "I'm serious!"

"Bye, love." I call as I go back into the living room. I collapse on the floor dramatically, pulling a fleecy blanket over myself. "Ok. Someone else dish the deets on their relationship, I'm done for the night." 

"I want to hear the Spike story," Anya pouts, but I only laugh.

"That's a story for another time."