Chapter 17, Part 1

TW! This chapter contains abusing, self-harm and other things. If you are not comfortable with this, please skip the chapter. Chapter 18 may also contain abusing, since it is Part 2 of this chapter. I am trying my best to keep you safe and sound. Thank you!

And please, a THOUSAND pleases! Forgive me for my absence.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blue - Normal

Dream - Italic

Cross - Bold

Ink - Underline

(anyways this chapter is about Ink and Cross' backstory as brothers!!)

Narrator POV.

Everyone inside the house gathered in the living room, glad to have Ink back but at the same time no because he's changed since the incident. So some of them still don't trust him, some does. Ink was still embarrassed that Blue had looked through his body. Everyone was silent, couldn't think of anything to talk about. But Cross had finally managed to think of something. It was about him and Ink's situation in the past, which I can say was very cruel and a bit violent. Before Cross started, he explained to the others what he will be talking about first. The others seemed interested about it, so they laid back and relaxed on the chair. This is how Cross began:

Cross POV:

"We were just little children. Pure, Innocent and Blameless. Me, Ink and ______ (their older brother but I'll say it at the end) had a wonderful and majestic family! They were wealthy, rich and healthy. We were grateful. But one day, our father started drinking and became an alcoholic. And our mother had started to become conceited, which leaves us 3 alone. We had nowhere else to go, because we don't have other family members to take care of us. Ever since our father, as if he is.. became abusive to us three, which led us to trauma. Every step of someone going near us would already shiver our bones. We were scared and frightened, didn't know what to do. For the past few months, we never dared to get out in one room where we all stayed. We hid and took care of each other, especially Ink, since he was just a little kid back then. I don't know if we can still call caring if they give us some left over food they had after dinner or maybe lunch. We were slowly dying. One day, my father got too drunk and our mother was mad about how he was so stubborn. Then they fought, and fought. But our mother did something worse. She blamed it on us for the sudden change of our father, how he became an alcoholic. She started to hurt Ink, even hit him with the previous bottles our father had drank. Me and ______ just stood there, watching our little brother get hurt. Because once we get involved, we'll be nothing but dust. Our mother did this to Ink everyday and it became a habit. But our oldest brother reached his breaking point and started to interfere. I hid in a corner of a wall, just hearing them scream and hurt each other. At last, our older brother.. 

Me...

Ink....

Was finally free.

Our older brother had actually killed both of our parents with a kitchen knife. After that, we ran away from home not knowing the outside is more dangerous. Luckily, we found an abandoned house and just started living there. All of us had a lot of bruises from our parents so we decided to heal up. But one day, when _____ decided to go out shopping, me and Ink were left alone. We didn't have much protection, so we decided to stick together. But.. a heavy frame fell.. and landed on Ink. There was a lot of blood dripping by his head. He couldn't stand much longer, and he fell down on his knees. He then fainted, and.. I just trembled with fear. I tried to call the hospital on the phone but it just couldn't work. So all I had to do was wait for our older brother.. I cried and cried, trying to stop the blood from spreading. After a while, _____ finally arrived. We went to the hospital and also realizing that Ink.. Ink..

Don't worry bro, stay calm and continue whenever you like. We can wait. 

Yeah Cross, it's okay. We all know it's hard to explain a traumatic past.. 

We will always support you Cross! No matter what!

*error just nodded >:)*

Anddd.....

THAT'S THE END OF PART 1 D: !!!!!

Part 2 will be written tomorrow, if I have time. Or maybe the day after tomorrow.

I'm so busyyyyyyyy my exams r also tomorrow guys :(

PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR NOT POSTING A CHAPTER FOR A WHOLE YEAR...

You can insult me whenever you like as my punishment! :)

Thank you for reading! AND FOR A LOT OF LIKES AND VOTES!! 

I LOVE YOU GUYSS!!! :(