Chapter 13

Nightmare: Bold

Dream: Italic

Error: Underline

Cross: Normal- 

Dark - ̷T̷̷h̷̷i̷̷s̷ ̷f̷̷o̷̷n̷̷t̷..

It is Monday, also known as the day where The Bad and Star sanses meet and fight. Both of the teams are preparing for their plans, strategy and weapons. Killer's weapon is a knife. Horror's is an axe. Dust's is a gaster blaster. Nightmare uses his tentacle. Dark uses his paintbrush and Error uses his strings. Meanwhile the three, Blue uses his bone, Dream uses his bow and Cross uses his sword. They go to the forest, where they combat. Both of the group finally met, they get into their fighting positions and be prepared for any sudden plot twist. The three saw Dark, standing still.  Then.. Dream decided to speak up.

Wait for a minute! Let's make a deal! Whoever wins gets to keep Ink!

Oh, this will be a piece of cake.. You guys are only three. Why do you even want Dark back? After you've done everything to him? 

I know I know, it was all a mistake! But I don't care! We miss him! We want him back! 

HAAH! You miss him?! What a joke! He already chose, he's staying here. You all are nothing but useless to him. Your.. a fake friend. Your cruel and rude, isn't that right, Dark? 

Shut up you hideous octopus!

*gasp* How dare you? I look perfect and attractive! Now you have made me really mad, you idiot!

(In mind: I really hope these four would not get in the way and take the others instead. Good thing that Dark is standing still!) 

Dark stood very still because he doesn't know what to do since Nightmare told him a while ago not to fight them yet, and once he makes a call, there he goes. Error started to knit with his strings, so he can capture Dark soon. The three starts running and fight back, and Error managed to make the strings! He tried to capture Dark, but he.. didn't? The plan failed, and Dark started to run away. But but but, good thing Error can teleport! He made a portal in front of Dark and he suddenly fell into Error's arms. 

Why hello there, beautiful- 

̷P̷̷f̷̷f̷̷t̷, ̷s̷̷h̷̷u̷̷t̷ ̷u̷̷p̷! 

Hehe! Dream! Run away now! 

(Nightmare looks back and saw Dark in Error's hands) HEY! HE'S MINE! THIS IS NOT FAIR! 

No, he's mine, now good luck chasing me! 

YOU IDIOTS! YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT'S COMING FOR YOU! 

(Error teleports to the void with Dark while the three run away for their lives. They ran so fast, the trio couldn't even see them anymore. While the three still wasn't in the void, Error tied Dark's hands and legs. A few hours later, the three.. finally came. They were so tired, they took a seat. Dark was sleeping so they had to be really quiet or else.. They gathered all of Dark's vials, and made him drink.) 

Yes yes, Ink's back to normal.. but the story is still not done yet. Do you think I would just publish this chapter and make this story finished? Hah hah, not yet! There's still something.. something in my mind. You know what Nightmare said? "You don't know what's coming for you" There. Dream still wonders what he means by that. 

What will happen? 

What does Nightmare mean by he said?

Find out.. soon.

(By the way, I won't be posting much since its my birthday. I still hope that I would publish one part or two. sorry everybody for not posting for days. Have fun and enjoy your day :p)