Chapter 15

Blue - Normal

Dream - Italic

Cross - Bold

Error - Underline

Ink - ᴛʜɪs ғᴏɴᴛ (lol I couldn't think of anything)

Same people again heh?? 

What happened? What did Blue saw in his own two eyes? Well, let's go back I guess.. So while the three, Cross, Dream and Error were discussing, Blue and Ink were sleeping in a room together. Blue woke up because of a nightmare, and Ink.. is still sleeping cuz you know, he hasn't slept in a few days. Ink is also shivering and whimpering. It's like he had a nightmare too, but.. not really a nightmare. He had a wonderful dream. He was with his.. "best friend". But Blue didn't know that it was a dream, then he had an idea. He thought checking his body just incase if his injuries were still hurt, but it was shocking to see a lot of bandages in some of the.. body parts. Hands, Stomach, Arms and Legs.. it was too painful. Blue had ANOTHER idea. He took off the bandages of the stomach first and it was from the fight. The legs, it was from tripping over a rock.. and lastly, the arms and hands.. were his own doings. Blue had realized.. Ink was doing self-harm. He was cutting himself all the time, like a punishment for being wrong or disobeying. Blue was.. terrified. He cried and opened the door very angry.. so that's how it happened.

No.. it's not possible.. if he did do that.. then he would tell me! 

I don't know why he did this.. there must be a reason..

We can just ask him, right? 

Yes your true, but once he's awake..

Fine fine fine..

(20 MINUTES LATER)

(Ink opened the door and yawned) ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ... ᴜʜᴍ.. ᴡʜʏ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ʟᴏᴏᴋ sᴏ sᴛʀᴇssᴇᴅ?

Ink, please answer our questions, kindly take a seat. 

ᴏʜ, ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ.. (he sits down) sᴏ ᴡʜᴀᴛ's ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ?

Please Ink, drop the acting! We want to know why would you do this to yourself! 

ᴅᴏ ᴡʜᴀᴛ?.. (ɪɴ ᴍɪɴᴅ: ᴏʜ ɴᴏ.. ᴅɪᴅ ᴛʜᴇʏ.. ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ᴍʏ-)

WHY WOULD YOU PUNISH YOURSELF?! WHAT DID THEY DO TO YOU? TELL US INK! 

Hey Cross, this is a weird question but uh.. what's your relationship with Ink? Why do you care about him so much I mean you two are enemies- 

Oh.. our relationship is uh- I- We're just-

ᴊᴜsᴛ sᴘɪᴛ ɪᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴄʀᴏss.. ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴄᴀʀᴇ ᴀɴʏᴍᴏʀᴇ..

Don't tell me.. you guys are dating?!

They aren't dating..

Well how do you know know-it-all? 

A while ago, when you weren't here, Cross and Dream were blushing at each other. 

S-Shut up you idiot!

No.. WAY?!?

Hey guy, weren't we just talking about me and Ink's relationship?..

Yeah, back to that. Sorry, now now.. (in a really serious tone,) What's your. relationship with. Him?

(in mind: why does he sound so aggressive- anyways I need to respond..) Well.. our relationship is- si- ... si-

ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴏɴ ᴄʀᴏss, ɪᴛ's sᴏ ᴇᴀsʏ ᴛᴏ sᴀʏ ɪᴛ!

I don't- I can't- S- S- S- 

(sigh) ʜᴏᴡ ᴄᴀɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇ ᴛʜɪs sᴛᴜᴘɪᴅ.. ᴡᴇʀᴇ sɪʙʟɪɴɢs ɢᴜʏs..

Huh.. YOU GUYS ARE- WHAT?!

That was very- unexpected.. 

(hugs Cross and Ink) AAA YOU GUYS ARE SOO CUTE!! WHO'S THE ELDEST AND YOUN-

I'm middle, he's youngest.. 

Wait.. if your middle.. then who's the older-

Would you want to guess it, or let us say it?

OH OH GUESS!! ME ME I WANT TO GUESS!

Bad idea Blue.. Oh my this will NEVER end.

R.I.P Error, who knew that the guessing game will never end.. (he knows Blue a lot and he had to wait 2 hours for Blue to guess an object right) 

welp that's it by the way I won't be posting much do to my final exams (monday-friday) so I hope i can still publish while studying yk?? hehe :) hope u enjoyed reading!!