Chapter 10

Nightmare: Bold

Dark: Italic

Killer: Underline

Just what I said in the previous chapter, Nightmare saw all of this. He didn't just close the door and walk away, he's the type of person who would listen to a conversation. SECRETLY. Dark blushed.. a lot. It was a relief that Error left already because Nightmare suddenly opened the door with fierce which leads Dark to getting shocked. Nightmare was so angry, he pushed Dark to a corner. Dark was so confused at first.. then he suddenly realized.

N-Nightmare! I was just trying to shut him u-

Ssssst, quiet. I know. But.. there's a feeling.. I feel so angry whenever he's close to you. What's that thing called?

Hmm, your.. jealous?

Yeah, something like that. I never felt that feeling before. But how can you possibly tell?

Well, I sometimes see it in your face. When I'm with other people, and I see you, your face looks angry, or something like that.

Is that the same feeling for Dream when you we're still in their group?

Yes, probably. He must have been really mad. 

If I see that man flirting with you again, he's gonna get it.

Nightmare got close to Dark's face.. and stared at his very emotionless eyes. But when he was about to kiss him.. somebody suddenly opened the door.

BOSS BOSS! GUESS WHAT WE DI-

KILLER?! WHAT- WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?

Boss.. 

... What?..

Your.. making out with Dark?

Huh? (he stares back at Dark and saw him in between his very own two hands)

OH? ABOUT THAT I- HUH..

I literally have to tell about this to the others!

KILLER, NO!

Nightmare just let him be.. you can just beat them up after the.. thing you were about to do.

Yeah right. I'm punishing them, NOW.

Nightmare winked at Dark before he walked away as Dark blushed. Dark was so fluttered! The four, Cross, Dream, Blue and Error we're finally finished with the plan. Dark didn't know what was coming for him. The strategy, calling Dark by his real name was also planned. So once their in a fight, they will use that idea.

What will happen next?

Will the plan be able to pass, or fail?

Find out soon!!