Chapter 11

Cross: Bold

Dream: Italic

Blue: Underline

Error: Normal again.

After Error leaving, he saw the three sitting. It's good that they made a plan because the fight between Bad Sanses and Star Sanses will be soon. Finally, I'm telling the plan!! So Error haves to act like he's joining back the Bad Sanses.. so he can get closer to Dark. The three, Cross, Dream and Blue are a decoy. They are distractions so whenever the Bad Sanses look away Error might manage to take Dark and get away with the portal, while the three runaway! They go to the void and tie Dark with Error's string. Once he's asleep, they will make him drink his vials. THEN HE'S BACK!!  Is it a great plan or bad plan?!

Hey, this plan is pretty long. I'm hoping it would be easy. 

Lucky for you guys, I don't have to tell a whole essay why I want to join back the gang..

Oh come on, explaining is so simple?

Hey, I agree with you Dream but I think its a little bit.. harsh?

Why? You think that I'm not BRAVE ENOUGH? You think I'm just a stupid glitch who can't even explain and say one word to my ex-boss? 

Okay guys, if you want Ink back, then stop fighting! Fighting will not change anything, alright? We have to get along before rescuing Ink, because a bad thing might happen during the fight! 

I guess, Cross is right.. 

Fine, but after getting Ink back, I'm still mad at you. 

Error sighs as he heard Dream. A few days later, the plan was starting. Error came back to the castle and explained why he wanted to go back to the gang. Dark felt a little happy because Error was there. There was feelings. Nightmare was very mad once he saw Error. Nightmare talked about the plan while Error listened, carefully. The fight is next week, and Dark needed to get stronger so Nightmare trained him. 

But.. what will happen next? 

Will the plan from the Stars fail or not?

Find out soon..