Chapter 8

Dark: Italic

Error: Bold

After a few hours, the trio finally came back from a killing spree. Nightmare walked away as he saw the trio, talked and acted like he and Dark didn't have a happy moment. Dark went to his room and grabbed a little paintbrush, created a portal to where the AUs stay. He made his brush corrupted, then painted the AUs. A few minutes later, Error went to the AUs just.. incase. He noticed that half of the AUs were dark and corrupted, and he saw him. Error went close to Dark and patted his shoulder.

"What do you think your doing, Ink?"

"I'm not Ink. I'm Dark. And this is my job."

"Snap out of it, Ink! This isn't you!" 

"Why should I listen to you? Your not someone to force me so suddenly, you aren't a leader either." 

"Come on Ink, please. You aren't like this, you were so.. enthusiastic before. He manipulated you! He wanted you on your team to get stronger!"

"Haven't you realize, Error? Didn't Dream say that I'm useless and pathetic? Don't I deserve freedom? At least let me be, since I got kicked out. I also need.. revenge from them. They said cruel things about me, so stop even trying. Now go and get out of here." 

"No Ink, no! I want you to change! I want you to be back!" 

Error suddenly hugged Dark and held him tight. Nightmare opened the door and saw them together. Nightmare got mad and let his tentacles out to grab Error, and Dark stood up to dodge it. Nightmare caught Error, but Dark told him to put him in a room while tied so he could talk to him. Nightmare was confused at first but walked away while carrying Error with his tentacles. Error had a grumpy face.

What will happen next?

Why did Dark force Nightmare to put him in a room while tied up?

Find out soon..

(I was suppose to publish this yesterday, but I realized I had two exams. Sorry everybody!!)