Chapter 14

Dream - Italic

Cross - Bold

Error - Underline

Blue - Normal xD

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At last, the four finally caught Ink. Blue is with him in the bedroom sleeping, while the three discuss about something. And I meant "at last" as finally, not the actual last chapter- Anyways, the three are discussing about what Nightmare said last time. Dream was so curious that they had to.. talk about it. 

What could Nightmare mean on what he said? What if something wrong happens to us? 

Dream, just think positive like you should be doing right now. I mean, what could Nightmare do? We have our Ink back. There's nothing he can possibly plan now. Since Ink's back, Nightmare needs to think of another plan again. His first plan to kidnap Ink only took a few weeks, and besides, Ink is fighting with us!

(sigh) I guess your right. 

Guys, who knows? He might do something evil. He might even steal him back! We all know Nightmare, he has his crazy filled with plans and plot twist mind. 

Your true Error, we should keep an eye of him when fighting. I mean, what if they take Ink back? That's what I'm.. worried about.

Hey you, why should you feel worried? You kicked him out after all. This isn't like you. 

I didn't mean to do that, It's just so odd to feel negativity inside me. Nothing like this.. happened to me before. It's like something.. is controlling me? 

Controlling you? Hey, if you feel something odd, just tell me. I knew you never meant to do it, because you never acted like this before.

Oh.. alright. Thank you Cross for having my back. 

Quit the romance, let's just contin- 

(Dream and Cross were blushing but Blue opened the door very fiercely and the others were shocked to see him. They asked why he was angry. But when they looked at his face, he wasn't angry at all. He was sobbing. They were so confused on what has happened. Then he finally spoke..) 

Why does ___ have so many.. [   ]?

WHAT?! HOW CAN- 

He possibly couldn't!

Why would he do this?! 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Confused, aren't you mate? Okay so uh, since I made a fresh rank, I want to surprise you guys.. I want to do TWO chapters this day, as a gift, you know? (I will try lmao I have two projects due tomorrow) Thank you guys for reading my story yeah I never get this much reads and ranks, so thank you all ^^ 

Anyways.. who did Blue mention?

What did the person who Blue mentioned do? 

Why were the others shocked?

I'll tell you the whole story later, xD