Fang Li:! You're dead!

How many years have not been pinched by people and ears, Fang Li is angry, and his pupils slowly turn into vertical pupils.

He ran over, used some spiritual power in his hand, pushed away the original mountain, stood in front of the tomatoes and stretched out his hands to block, do you give money, you will pick it! No plucking!

Oh, no spiritual power. Fang Lixin said, very good.

Hey, this little fart is quite strong! Hara Shan was pushed back two or three steps, very surprised, and at the same time there was a sense of humiliation, he was actually pushed away by a child!

He walked over, crossed his waist and asked: Hey, little brat, have you heard of intergalactic pirates?

Intergalactic pirates?

What about pirates 20,000 years later?

Fang Li looked at the person in front of him, through the helmet, he knew that this person was not old, probably in his early twenties, but he didn't expect it to be a pirate?

Are you pirates? Fang Li asked curiously, his ice-blue eyes filled with innocence and innocence.

Harayama nodded proudly, scared, right? If you are afraid, you will quickly hide on the side.

Gu Xin over there couldn't stand it, he walked over, don't make trouble with the children, and quickly finished picking it and went back.

Hara muttered: He blocked me.

Fang Li looked at the two and said: It turns out that they are really pirates, no wonder they don't give money when picking people's fruits!

Who have you seen pirates pay back? Harayama scoffed.

That's right, too. Fang Li nodded and said thoughtfully, if it is a pirate, you don't need to be polite.

Harayama:?

Before he could understand the meaning of this, he suddenly felt a light on his back, and his laser gun suddenly reached the child's hand, and then his wrist was violently pulled again, and the sky swirled

!

Harayama looked at the sky in disbelief:

He was actually thrown to the ground by a child over his shoulder?!

Chapter 3: Be a good man

Damn, it's a pain to death!

Hara Shan howled with a grin.

Gu Xin was taken aback, and reached out to grab Fang Li, but in the next moment, the child's figure suddenly disappeared from his eyes.

Then before he could turn around, he suddenly tripped under his feet, and was kicked on his back, and directly fell on a big horse to Yuan Shan, who was thinking of it.

Ouch! Yuan Shan fell to the ground again, his chest was crushed painfully, and his eyes were full of stars.

He cursed in pain: Shhh, fuck, little bunny, I won't tear you!

Fang Li jumped up, used a little demon power, and jumped onto the back of Gu Xin above with the force of a thousand pounds.

Gu Xin snorted in pain, feeling that his ribs might be broken.

Yuan Shan snorted, and an old blood stalk was in his throat.

Fang Li looked at Yuan Shan with a smile and asked, "Who are you going to tear?"

Yuan Shan couldn't breathe, his brain was buzzing, he felt like he was pressed by a mountain, and he couldn't move at all.

You, you