𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.13

Magsimula sa umpisa

_____________________________________________

"Did I told you stay away from her? " Jaidev asked

"Dad....I ...." Aarush saying but Jaidev break off and said

"Don't say any excuses Aarush . I warned you don't block her way because like you once that Naman Khanna also blocked her way. Did you know what happened to him? "

Aarush's curiosity increased

"On the very same day he met with a drastic car accident. Now he is in coma . I don't know she is directly connected in this or not but there is powerful man behind her like a invisible energy. There is someone who is always behind her. So Aarush ....please stop your revenge....I can't see you in that Naman's condition. Atleast think about your mom." Jaidev said , his voice is shaking.

"Okay dad I promise you that today onwards I will never stand as a obstacle in her way." Aarush said in his low voice. Actually Aarush is already decided to stop his revenge.

"Okay beta. I am .....sorry ...for raising my voice." Jaidev said.

Jaidev doesn't like to shout at his children whenever he do that next time he feel guilt.

"Dad ....there is no need to say sorry. You have right for raising sound against me and to guide me on right path." Aarush said.

"Shall we go to home." Jaidev asked .

"Yeah ...dad." Aarush said.

Here in Malhotra Mansion , Ayaan explained whole thing happened in office Karthika. Karthika really surprised because till no one had dared to speak rudely to her son because she know that her son is only sweet to his family but for world he is arrogant, rude and a unforgiving person .

Here Aarush and Jaidev is reached the house and gone to respective rooms.

After freshing up Aarush is standing in balcony . Suddenly his mother came in the room and asked him

"Who is that girl Aarush?" Aarush's eyes get widened by her question.

"Which girl mom?" Aarush asked.

"Bhaiya, there is no need to hide it from badima." Ayaan said. Now Ayaan and Aryan is also with mom. Aarush understood Ayaan explained whole think to mom. Aarush stared at Ayaan. Now Ayaan is little petrified.

"Why are you staring at him? " Karthika asked.

"Mom.....you knew everything then why are you asking to me?" Aarush asked with irritation.

"I knew everything but I asked you because I want to meet that girl....." Karthika said by smiling.

"What....you want to meet her...why?" Aarush perplexed and asked his mom.

"Because I think that girl will perfect for you because she is not like other girls , she know how to make to you shut. Because as much I know no one is dared to grab your collar and speak rudely to you but she did that. Even challenged you and played a drama for making you fool. As usual you plays and make others fool for getting business deal but she played with you. So I want to meet that brave......clever.....at the same time beautiful girl." Karthika said by smiling.

"Mom....you want make her as your daughter-in-law. If I marry her my life will spoil." Aarush said by irritated his mom's words.

"I think she will be a perfect daughter-in-law and only she can control you ." Karthika said.

"Oh my god she will be a perfect bhabi also." Ayaan said with a smile.

"Ayaan......I gonna kill you ......if you utter a single word." Aarush said by staring at Ayaan.