13 | The Beautiful World of Target

"I'll hold your hands, they're just like ice."

~ Baby It's Cold Outside

Please don't forget to comment and vote!!

Her phone dinged, alerting her she had a Facebook notification, "Sandy Johnson tagged you in a post."

"What the..." Sophie drawled and tapped on the notification. Immediately, it brought her to the post, and her heart dropped to her stomach. "Oh no."

Her mom posted the picture she sent, captioned, "to those who don't know, my baby girl is married! Can't wait to see you both at Christmas!" Followed by an ungodly amount of hearts and smiley face emojis.

"What's wrong?" Cillian wondered.

"My mom told the whole world about us." She dramatized.

Sophia rarely posted on Facebook, not really enjoying the social media app as much as others. That, and whenever something was posted, it spread through her family like wildfire. She had a lot of extended family, and this was certainly the quickest way to spread the news.

"I wasn't ready for all of my family to find out yet." She explained, anxiously biting her lip as she read all the comments rolling in.

"Can't wait to meet your hubby!" One of her aunts commented.

"What!? Girl, congratulations! But WHAT!?" One of her cousins put.

"When did this happen?? Omg, congrats!" Another cousin wrote.

If aunts, uncles, and cousins were already finding out, that meant...

Her phone rang. Oh no.

Her eyes met Cillian's in a panic. "It's my brother." She sucked in a sharp breath and hesitantly hit answer. "Hello?"

"WHAT IN THE ACTUAL EVER LOVING F-"

Her phone flung out of her hands, startled by the shouting. She scrambled to pick it back up, holding it a tad farther from her ear this time.

"SOPHIA JOY JOHNSON I SWEAR WHEN I SEE YOU- no, when I see HIM, I'M GONNA!"

"Tommy, stop shouting!" She exclaimed over him.

"Is your last name even Johnson anymore!?"

Good question... "Tom-"

"Did you meet him online!? My gosh, is this some 90 Day Fiance thing!?"

"What? No, Tommy, listen-"

"Where is he? Put him on the phone."

"THOMAS, WILL YOU SHUT UP AND LISTEN TO ME!?"

"..."

"..."

"Don't shout at me." He mumbled, quietly.