𝑅𝑒𝓌𝓇𝒾𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓃 - 𝒮𝒾𝓁𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓁𝓎 𝒟𝓇𝑜𝓌𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔

The prologue of the rewritten version of this book is now out!

My silently drowning series is being rewritten but instead of trying to explain again and making it confusing here is the message from my conversations board when I announced the rewrite:

Something I have been working on without saying anything:

I'm rewriting my entire "Silently drowning" Series.

Let me explain. The original five books are not going anywhere and will still be complete with the original planned story and the rewritten version is so different buy also the same in some aspects depending on the book, a lot of changes were made to the point where I can consider it an entirely new book. Plot changes, name changes, and even new characters have been added.

Again, I'm still working on the original storylines but I suppose you can consider this new series almost a form of alternate universe of sorts.

For example: In "Unnoticed Sorellina" it follows Alessia Ferrari and in the rewritten version it follows along Alexandra Marino who is the same person, just renamed. She also has more contact with family outside of the brothers or the grandfather, like a cousin named Dante.

Manny will still be in the rewritten version, I did think about removing him since she has a closeish bond with Dante but I just couldn't part with him lmao which is funny because he wasn't meant to exist in the first place, I wrote him in last second because I couldn't figure how to tie some of the details together using just the brothers.

The rewritten series consists of the following books:

Silently Drowning (Unnoticed Sorellina rewrite)
Impossibly Drowning (Self-Negligence rewrite)
Learning to Float (Noticed Sorellina rewrite)
Swim to me (New book ;) )
Secretly Drowning (LadyBug rewrite)
Red Sea (New book ;) )

As I already said nothing is happening to the original storylines and those are still ongoing but this is a bit of a side project I'm working on. The first book will be released after its either done being written or almost done.

*

Oh, I forgot to mention another major difference between the first version of my silently drowning series and the rewritten version.

All of the romance stories will be same sex couples.

The original series:

Unnoticed Sorellina - No romance
Self-Negligence - boy x boy
Noticed Sorellina - girl x boy
Felice per sempre - boy x boy
LadyBug - girl x boy

The rewritten series:

Silently Drowning - No romance
Impossibly Drowning - boy x boy
Learning to Float - girl x girl
Swim to me - boy x boy
Secretly Drowning - girl x girl
Red Sea - girl x girl