𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝑒𝓃

This book is being rewritten under a new title "Silently Drowning", although nothing is happening to this book or the series that goes with it, I do suggest reading the rewritten version.

Niccolò Ferrari

They say love is blind but I don't necessarily think that is true. Sure you can close your eyes and your heart may steer you in the wrong direction but the second you allow yourself to see clearly your brain will kick into action.

Your brain will always lead you in the right direction. After all, its only purpose is survival. It will do just about anything to keep you alive.

Sometimes your blind love isn't about a romantic partner sometimes it's about a pet, parent, distant uncle Sal, that one cousin that gave himself a hickey with the hose of the vacuum cleaner when he was fourteen, the other cousin that would claim he spoke Spanish while spouting a bunch of gibberish, or the Aunt that chooses to date pedophiles who are apparently also drug dealers despite the fact she has four kids.

Then sometimes it's the person you thought would stand by your side no matter what, the one person who began to hate you for no damn reason.

Your own twin sister.

We used to be incredibly close as kids and I'm not sure what happened after that. I gained friends, she got jealous and I was fed up with it, one day her annoying begging for my attention stopped.

You can only push someone so much until they give up.

Whatever that means.

Where was I?

Right...

You may be asking why I'm saying I was blinded by love when referring to my twin sister, it all started a week ago;

I really fucking hate school.

Who the hell invented this shit.

Why the fuck do I need to learn to solve for x?

You won't have a calculator everyday, they said. You can't carry a calculator in your pocket they said.

Well they fucking lied.

Why can't we learn shit that's actually useful like how to file taxes but noooooooo instead we had to learn the mitochondria is the powerhouse of the cell because I will clearly use that information in the future.