𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒮𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃

This book is being rewritten under a new title "Silently Drowning", although nothing is happening to this book or the series that goes with it, I do suggest reading the rewritten version.

Roberto Lopez

"No Agatha, I am sure that goblin is not mine."

"Do you not think he's adorbs?!"

"He's a cute kid and I hope you find his father but he did not come from my sack..."

"How can you be so sure?"

"Agatha I literally never fucked you... It's not even possible for that thing to have come from me..."

"You were just drunk you probably don't remember."

"The last time I drank was on my twenty-first birthday... I ended up puking on Santa's lap."

"Whatever, I'm going to go convince Diego.. I think we fucked at some point in the last year."

"Okay Good luck... Bye bye."

Do you ever get a call from someone you work with claiming their devil is your kid?

The problem being you haven't even slept with her and never will sleep with her.

Nothing against Agatha... I just don't sleep around and right now all my focus is on supporting my nephew.

Speaking of Nephew, I was passing by his room when I heard light sniffling so me being the responsible uncle I decided to check on them.

Slowly creaking the door open and peeking inside I noticed Manny lightly crying into Alessia's neck as she tightened her hold on him.

I'm glad he has someone  to talk to and seek comfort from, sure I can be there for him but I guess it is different with someone who actually went through it or even is still going through it.

They need each other.