𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐸𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

This book is being rewritten under a new title "Silently Drowning", although nothing is happening to this book or the series that goes with it, I do suggest reading the rewritten version.

Jasper Reed

He who envies others does not obtain peace of mind.

Envy can be dangerous.

I once heard someone say that envy belongs to those that lack the self confidence to be jealous. I think it's all bullshit.

Much like Luca Ferrari.

Bullshit.

What can I say about my dearest friend?

For one he's a real fucking idiot.

No I won't word it like that, he's really good at some things like his art for example but he's awful at reading people and their intentions. That makes him a blind idiot.

Oh and don't ask you for help with your math homework, I made that mistake in the third grade.

I've always envied Luca though.

His parents loved each other and they loved him, they loved their kids, their adoration was always so visible on their faces.

I guess mine did too but they just had a different way of showing it.

He has the perfect life paired with the perfect sister.

I think Luca is gay or something because how could he not fantasize about her while living in the same home? My dick would be hard every second of every day if I was in his position.

Not to mention, I'm nearly positive I saw him checking out that stupid bitch that I spotted following Sia around like a lost puppy. I need to figure out how to keep him away, he may cause me issues in the long run.

I fell in love with Alessia Ferrari a very long time ago, I can't even remember how old I was when I noticed the feelings swirling through my veins.

My dad loved my mom.

He loved her so much he would murder an entire village for her.

The problem was she didn't like to follow orders which oftentimes led to my dad beating the shit out of her and forced me to watch.

It was my reminder.

Dad would always remind me that love comes with sacrifices and if the one you love doesn't want to put in their weight like you fucking told them to then they have to deal with the consequences. Mom didn't like the terms and had to deal with the pain. It's her own fault.