𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎-𝒯𝓌𝑜

This book is being rewritten under a new title "Silently Drowning", although nothing is happening to this book or the series that goes with it, I do suggest reading the rewritten version.

Alessia Ferrari

"I seriously don't give a fuck! I said to stay away from him! Do us all a favor and fucking kill yourself."

Theoretically drowning.

When you feel like you're suffocating but everyone around you is breathing just fine.

I get off my knees and lean against the lockers just to watch Tiara while she rants, me staring at her with an unbothered look seemed to piss her off even more.

"Nobody would want you when you've gained so much weight... Tell her Sal!"

I didn't even realize Sally was here, I honestly forget she exists from time to time since all she ever does is awkwardly stands behind Tiara like a lost puppy.

"What? I um.. S-she's right-" s-shut up. "-Why do you think we aren't friends anymore? Nobody can stand being friends with someone like you."

I can't even take that idiot seriously.

I wish I could say she's friends with Tiara out of fear or something but that is far from the truth, Sally craves popularity and when Tiara offered it she took it without a second thought.

"Dumb slut won't say anything because she knows we are right." Tiara laughs like she won an argument in fourth grade. "Stay away from my boyfriend, I won't warn you again." She snarls before stomping off with her puppy following close behind her.
I give it a few moments just to breathe before standing to my feet.

Finally gaining the motivation to exist I go out hoping Manny didn't give up and just go home. He didn't.

"Sorry, Something came up and it took a bit longer than I expected." I attempted to explain, but honestly I couldn't be bothered to come up with something better.

"By longer you mean almost an hour?" He questions. Was I really sitting in that hall listening to her rant about how much of a shitty person I am for that long?

"Yup! We should get going before your uncle organizes a search party." I make an awful attempt at a joke.

"He already knows, I was just waiting for you."

"My bad... Can we get going?"

"Right... After you."

**

"And that's why I think this whole assignment is bullshit." Manny concludes his rant about English literature, honestly I stopped listening forty minutes ago. I simply shake my head in response.

"We still have to get it done if we want to pass the course." I respond while glancing up to him.

"Kiddos, I'm about to start dinner; Alessia, you are more than welcome to stay." Robbie suddenly emerges from the kitchen.