𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃

This book is being rewritten under a new title "Silently Drowning", although nothing is happening to this book or the series that goes with it, I do suggest reading the rewritten version.

Alessia Ferrari

I'll be okay.

Is that what you want me to say?

One day the darkness that surrounds Alessia Ferrari would just be gone like it never existed in the first place.

That would make you happy right?

Truth is the darkness never really goes away, not completely that is.

The scars you can't see are the hardest to heal.

The day the imaginary darkness goes away is the day Alessia Ferrari ceases to exist.

Maybe that's not all that bad.

Now I'm here, sneaking out of my room in the middle of the night to get some food because the last thing I would want is to faint during the concert tomorrow.

That doesn't sound like a very fun experience for anyone.

"Why does it look like you're trying to commit a heist in your own house?"

Dammit Alessandro.

Wait... Alessandro? When was the last time he spoke to me... Weird.

"Just g-" I tried to explain but he quickly interrupted me.

"I heard about your little fiasco with Jas." Ah yes the fiasco that never fucking happened. What's the point in even attempting to defend myself when the great Jasper has already spoken. When he realized I wasn't going to respond he spoke once more, "I will ask you one more time, why does it look like you are trying to commit a heist in your own house?"

"I was just getting something to eat." I respond in a soft tone.

"That involves sneaking around like you are planning on robbing the place? What if one of the new guards thought you were an intruder?"

"If the guards weren't informed who lives here then you and Lorenzo need to do a better job when hiring staff." I responded.

Alessandro just takes a deep breath before dramatically exhaling, "alright, you have a point. Go get something to eat and then get back to your room. It's already getting late and you have school in the morning."