𝒯𝒽𝒶𝓃𝓀 𝒴𝑜𝓊

This book is being rewritten under a new title "Silently Drowning", although nothing is happening to this book or the series that goes with it, I do suggest reading the rewritten version.

====================
The End
====================

I'm going to cry...

This story will always hold a special place in my heart and I'm so sad to announce that we have reached the end but don't stress... This isn't the last you will see of Alessia and maybe it's time to welcome some love into her life... Who knows?

Oh wait... I do ;)

I feel evil.... Lol

====================
Questions?
====================

Does Alessia forgive her brothers?

Lorenzo; No. Although Alessia is the most forgiving person you will ever meet she could never find it in her to fully forgive him and when she thought about possibly just moving past it (forgive but not forget) Manuel reminded her of everything that wouldn't have happened if he just let her tell her story.

But he didn't and she has the scars to prove it, both physical and mental.

She is civil with him but it's not like she will go out of her way to talk to him and she definitely doesn't trust him.

Alessandro; Yes and no. She forgives him for blindly following orders but she doesn't trust him. If another Jasper were to show up he would be one of the last people she would inform. She does trust him with her mental health though.

Romeo; Yes. He never really did anything wrong, he was in his office constantly working a lot but when he was around and noticed something was wrong he said something. He also didn't hover over her after the attempt while still checking in on her which she appreciated, having people hover constantly can actually make you feel worst. She trust him.
Plus, he had his reasons for rarely being around.

Matteo; Much like Romeo he didn't really do anything wrong, he wasn't around much but when he was and noticed something was wrong he did point it out. She trusts him.

Luca; Yes. She forgives him for being blind sighted by his childhood best friend.

He however doesn't trust his own judgment and distanced himself from everyone except Alessia.

Niccolò; Yes. Although she shouldn't and doesn't really have a reason, she always craved for her twin to be in her life and like Manny said, he could throw her off a bridge and she would crawl back to him. She trusts him for the most part.

She does worry for the day he starts dating again though but for now she chooses not to dwell on what may not even happen.

Can't you just make manny her love interest?

Manny is fruiter than a damn fruit loop, and I'm sorry that the constant remarks about Tom Holland didn't make that obvious enough.

Will Manny get a love interest?

YES, Manny deserves his happy ending too and even though Alessia is the main character of "Noticed Sorellina" you will see quite a bit of Manny as he navigates the world with Alessia and as they both welcome love into their lives. The sequel is not as focused around the brothers even though you will still see them occasionally other than Luca and Niccolò who will be around quite a bit ;)