I will call you Kookie

Jimin wakes up from sleep, and of course, his head hurts. He looks around and sees nobody in the room.

"Ummm, my head, ohh god... why is my head in pain early in the morning... ahh shit," Jimin lies down on the bed again. After thinking for 5 minutes, Jimin finally awakens and starts looking for his phone.

"Where is my phone... oh, here it is," Jimin sees his phone charging on the table opposite the bed. When he picks up his phone, he is in utter shock. His and Jungkook's image is the wallpaper.

"What? When did this happen? OMG... did I lose my memory? OMG, my work, but what is today's date?" Jimin checked the date on the phone; he was in so much shock that he hadn't checked the date before.

"No, the date is okay... I recently shifted here with Jungkook. And yesterday..." Jimin's memory suddenly hits yesterday's events.

"Jungkook, tell me you love me."

"Jimin, it's so cold outside. Let's go inside; you'll catch a cold."

"No, tell me you love me, naaaahhh." Jimin was about to fall, but Jungkook held him.

"See, Jimin, if I hadn't caught you... you would have fallen. Let's go inside."

"No, tell me you love me."

"You tell me first, you love me."

"Of course, I love you aloooooooooooooooooooooooooottttttt." Jimin held Jungkook's face and gave him a small peck on his lips.

And Jungkook, in utter shock, lost his grip, and Jimin fell to the ground.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Back to Reality

"Jimin, OMG, what was that... How ca—" Jimin sees a note on the table.

Don't eat cold food, I already made breakfast... eat breakfast, make it warm, and then take the medicine on the dining table.

Take care, will meet you in the evening 

Your Kookie

Jimin again goes back to last night's memeory

"Jungkook, I will call you Kookie... Jungkook is good, but I like Kookie, and it's so difficult to speak Juunngkoook."

"But, Kookie... why?" Jungkook asked in confusion.

"Because I love Kookie, hehehe." Jungkook started coughing after hearing Jimin's statement.

Back to Reality

"OMG, I want to die. What the hell happened last night?" Jimin holds his head in frustration. Jimin picks up his phone and calls Taemin; after 5 rings, Taemin picks up the call.

"Hi."

"Jimin, see, if it's regarding Jungkook, cut the call. I am so busy right now."

"Taemin Hyung." Taemin halts after hearing the soft voice of Jimin.

"Oh, I think this time you've created a big mess."

At the hospital

"How are you, doctor? We heard you're not well," one of the patients asked while the Jungkook was checking a patient in the general ward.

"Oh, I am good now, thanks for asking."

"And, doctor, can we ask you something?"

"Yes, please ask."

"You seem happy today... We've never seen you this happy. Is there any good news?" One old patient asked in a teasing tone.