Turning Red

"Oppa, I didn't mean what I said.... I just don't know why I said that," Jennie said while slapping her face.

"Jennie, you crossed your line this time... I never saw Jungkook like this before; your words literally hurt him a lot," Jin said while trying to control Jennie, who just kept crying a lot.

"But Oppa, I am sorry. Please call Jungkook Oppa. I want to talk with him," Jennie said while crying.

"Jennie, it's not a good time and he will not listen to you, so please calm; we will talk to him whenever he comes home, okay?" Jin says and hugs Jennie, and after hearing Jennie cry more and Jin just controlling himself from crying, his eyes are fully watery.

In the Jungkook car...

Jungkook drive fastly he is angry lot about what happened bothered him a lot he doesn't know what to do he just keeps driving at full speed

Jungkook drive fastly he is angry lot about what happened bothered him a lot he doesn't know what to do he just keeps driving at full speed. It's almost turning dark because it's past 7.

"Jungkook, please drive slowly; you almost crossed all red lights," Jimin said, holding the door and his seat lifelessly because he was terrified of the car's speed. He told him four times to drive slowly, but Jungkook was not listening. Jungkook take a left turn and Jimin lost his hold unintentionally he moved to Jungkook's side and he tries to hold something but his hand was placed on the cupholder. There was a perfume bottle that was placed in a cupholder and currently that totally broken perfume bottle glasses go a little in Jimin's skin he hisses in pain and hears Jimin's voice in pain Jungkook turn and looks at Jimin. He was shocked to see what he did and he stop the car.

"Oh my God, Jimin, I'm so sorry... Oh, what have I done?" Jungkook exited the car, went to Jimin's side, checked the condition of Jimin's hand, returned, opened the back door, picked up the first aid kit, and began dressing Jimin's hand. And after dressing Jimin's hands, Jimin also cleaned Jungkook's wounds and covered his hand properly after applying ointment.