#freeTaehyung

Around 6 p.m.

Jungkook returned tiredly to his room after dealing with the emergency case for nearly two hours, and he was surprised to see Jimin still there, sleeping uncomfortably on the sofa.

"Oh my God, why is this boy not listening to me..."Jungkook ran to pick up his coat, run back to Jimin, and try to cover him. While covering Jimin, he felt Jimin's body feel like it was so cold.

"This boy," Jungkook returns to his table, closes his laptop, picks up his phone and car keys, and returns to Jimin's side to pick him up in bridal style. Jimin opened his eyes to see Jungkook, he rubbed his face against Jungkook's chest while holding Jungkook's shirt, and he fell asleep again. Jungkook carried Jimin to his car, and they went to Jungkook's home. Jungkook walks into his house while entering his passcode and notices Jennie and Jin in the kitchen. After seeing Jungkook carry Jimin, Jin was a little worried.

"What's going on? What happened to Jimin?" Jin asked while coming nearer to Jungkook. Jungkook goes to his room, puts Jimin in his bed, properly covers him, and returns to the living room.

"Jimin was saying he wants to stay here because the press-controlling work is done at his home," Jin interrupted Jungkook's words.

"Then why don't you let him stay?" Jin demanded angrily.

"Jin, I already told him to stay here even though he knows the passcode, but he's just stubborn; he wants me to come with him home... I told him I wasn't coming home, but he sat in my freezing cabin for over 2 hours. "

"And why aren't you coming home, hmm?" Jin asked confusedly, and Jungkook is looking in the direction of Jennie, who was working in the kitchen, and Jin understood.

"Okay, go and change... I will make something warm for both of you," Jin said while patting Jungkook's arm and leaving for his room.

At the dining table

Jimin's nose is red, and he sneezes in between meals while eating.

"OK, I'm going to the room because I can't eat any more." Jimin was about to go while covering his nose because he got irritated by his sneeze. The only sound is the voice of spoons touching plates or Jimin sneezing.

"No, finish your meal because you haven't eaten anything."Jungkook was saying this while putting more things on Jimin's plate.

"Hey ... What are you doing? I couldn't finish the last one, so why are you adding more? I don't want to eat." Jimin said, pouting.

"Jimin, you need to eat all that, and then you need to take medicine," Jungkook said, looking at Jimin.

"No way, I don't like medicine," Jimin said and started playing with food.

"Nobody likes medicine, but they all eat and stop playing with food," Jimin says.

Jin smiled at the cute fight between Jimin and Jungkook while eating. Jennie was just eating quietly.