What happened to him?

"Taehyung, this is wrong. We can't do it; please try to understand," Jimin said as he attempted to take Taehyung's hands away. Taehyung holds Jimin by the waist.

"Jimin ... There is nothing wrong... Please, I love you. I love you a lot. I can't live without you. Try to understand," Taehyung said while holding Jimin more tightly.

"Taehyung ... my family already arrange my marriage and that guy I also start like him please try to understand, if you confess to me earlier then things will be different but now I can't do anything" Jimin sobbed.

"Jimin... it can't be possible," Taehyung said in anger.

"Taehyung, please... " Jimin said, and he collapsed into Taehyung's arms.

"What happened, Jimin? "Taehyung, try to awaken Jimin, he also starts almost crying.

Cut

"It's good... Jimin, no one can beat you in this direction," she said while coming near to him.

"Exactly... I was also taken aback when you started crying... it was so genuine.

"Thank you," Jimin said with a smile.

"Okay, pack up," the director said, and everyone started wrapping things. and actors moved to their rooms.

At Jimin Room

"Umm, Jimin, are you free today?" Taehyung inquired as he and Jimin sat together after the shoot. After Jungkook's request, Jimin hired some bouncers, but only for pick-up and drop from one location to another. And Jimin is waiting with Taehyung because Taehyung's driver is stuck in traffic, and Jimin is giving him company.

"Yes, why?" Jimin asked, sitting on the chair with his eyes closed. After the emotional shoot, he almost got exhausted, and this time his eyes turned totally red.

"Can we eat together? Hmm.."

"Taehyung I am not hungry today, so another day. I'm so tired; I just want to go home and sleep."

"Ohh... Jimin, you can go; I can wait here alone, no worries."

"No, I am perfectly fine. just call your driver asked him when he will reach an" Jimin is not able to complete his words as Taehyung's phone starts ringing.

"Here he comes... let's go" 

At Jimin's home

"Damn, why are my eyes hurting so much this time, oh god?" Jimin's eyes began to etch as he massaged them. He tried to open his eyes to use his phone, but he couldn't because his eyes began to hurt, so he decided to take a nap as his eyes starts getting watery.

At Hospital

Jungkook is sitting in his cabin. He was free, so he just checked the report of a regular patient, then checked his phone, and he was perplexed as to why Jimin hadn't called or messaged him yet. So he decided to call Jimin, and after four rings, Jimin picked up his call.

Hiii

Hello Jungkook

You seem so busy today, hmm.

Yes, I was exhausted and arrived home 30 minutes early.

Oh, have you eaten something?

No, i don't feel like eating so (while talking Jimin starts winching in pain because he little hardly massages his eyes)