What........... cheating?

At Hospital

The door opened once again, and a nurse entered with a tray of food. "Ah, you're awake," she said with a smile, placing the tray on the bedside table.

Jimin glanced at the food and then back at Jungkook. "You need to eat something."

Jungkook made a face, clearly not thrilled about hospital food. "I'm not really hungry."

Jimin's expression turned determined. "You need to regain your strength. I'll make sure you eat."

Tzuyu watched this interaction from the doorway, her internal turmoil increasing. She wanted to be the one taking care of Jungkook, showing her concern, but Jimin had taken over that role seamlessly.

As Jimin and Jungkook engaged in a playful argument about the food, Tzuyu's jealousy reached its peak. She took a deep breath and finally stepped into the room. "Hey, Jungkook. I'm glad to see you're okay."

Jungkook looked up, surprised to see Tzuyu there. "Oh, hey Tzuyu. Yeah, I'm fine now."

"And don't worry about work; I'll take care of work perfectly. If you don't want to eat hospital food, should I make something for you?"

"Here we go again, Jungkook. Why are you so gentle and handsome? Why are people looking for your attention?" Jimin thought, sighed, looked at the glass of water, and started drinking it.

"And Jimin, you can go. You might be busy. I will take care of Jungkook, and Jungkook if you want,  you can come to my home or I'll come to your house if you need any care. I'll cook fresh food for yo—" Jimin took a few seconds to process what Tzuyu said and started coughing.

"Jimin, what happened? Drink slowly," Jungkook said concernedly.

"And Tzuyu, thanks for your concern, but I can manage. Can you excuse us? I need to talk to Jimin."

"Oh, okay," and Tzuyu left the room.

"What the hell was that? Has she visited you before and taken care of you?" Jimin said, standing up from his chair.

"What? No."

"What do you mean by 'no'? How can she offer such things so suddenly?"

"Jimin, I was also in shock an–"

"Don't talk, let me control myself first," Jimin took a deep breath to calm himself. Jungkook just watched him while smiling.

"Don't smile like that. Just tell me one thing: Have you eaten anything she made?"

"Yes, she made lots of go–"

"Okay, okay, leave it."

"You know, I've been practising my cooking skills. One day, I'll surprise you with a delicious home-cooked meal."

"Wow, I look forward to that," Jungkook said in excitement but he knew cooking and Jimin couldn't be possible

"Rest up now. I'll be here if you need anything."

In Evening

Jungkook and Jimin finally arrived home, and the tension of the recent events gradually subsided. Jungkook had managed to recover, although still feeling a bit weak due to the lingering effects of the medication he had taken and his overall lack of energy.