I Like You

"Jimin it's almost done for today's shoot, Just take a break okay we will do the rest by tomorrow... Now you can take your phone... that's in my drawer" Taemin said while adjusting Jimin's schedule for the next shoot on his laptop.

"No, I will do it by today ...tell them don't Backup, I will do it today," Jimin said while looking at the front wall.

Night was difficult for Jimin he barely slept he kept thinking about what was happened, he is so done with the situation and working is the only option to get over these thoughts. According to his schedule, his shoot is in the noon time but he asked Taemin to arrange a meeting in the morning. After being done with Morning's shoot he still wants to continue his work and he wants to ignore Jungkook because he wants to be clear about Jungkook. He just confuses about that should he go further with Jungkook or not. He still believes there was not a Jungkook fault but not his either. As Taemin already informed him during the shoot that Jungkook was calling Taemin and asking about him but he just ignored what Taemin saying. He also not using his phone because he knows definitely there are lots of message and Calls from Jungkook and if he sees those message and calls he definitely melt again, which he don't want for the time so.

"Is There something happened between you two? " Taemin asked while looking at Jimin. Jimin first looks at Taemin and then he just ignores what Taemin saying and he starts playing with Rubik's Cube.

"Jimin I am talking to you...."

"I don't want to talk about him"

"I know something was off.. Now care to explain"

"I don't want to talk about it .... And please Taemin arrange the next shoot within 30 minutes and send my costume to my cabin"

"Jimin you need to take rest and you haven't eaten an—-"

"Taemin please just make it fast I am going to my room," Jimin said and about to leave the room then he stop and turn back and look at Taemin and "Sigh"

"Taemin I am sorry okay I am just not in the mood... I just think some things and I am just puzzled, so please... sorry" Jimin said with a sad face, he is looking so exhausted.

"Jimin it's okay... I can understand.. Relationships are difficult so don't worry about the schedule I will arrange it ASAP and you just take a rest in your cabin I will send a coffee"

"Thank you, " Jimin said with a small smile and left for his cabin.

At Jungkook Cabin

Jungkook looked at his phone sighs "Jimin at least response to me once please" he just keeps looking at his phone and he heard a knock on a door