Miss Tzuyu

Umm, can you please leave me now it's been so long since you kept hugging me...Jimin said as Jungkook held him for the last 5 minutes....

Or if you don't want to then at least sit so I can take a little nap....Jimin again says with a pout and Jungkook release Jimin from his hold.....

Ohh finally... and what happened to you all guys and what you are doing here..Umm today was our shooting..why shooting is canceled now ..and what are you doing here...Jimin asked and he stop talking and start thinking for 10 seconds

wait. wait wait...are you start loving me ... I mean yes you can but at least inform me that so I can prepare for your sudden incoming ...Jimin said while coming near to Jungkook

shut up...Jungkook said while looking straight into Jimin's eyes...

Whhattt Shutup, I am speaking whole fucking 1 minute and you said shut up ...Jimin said while giving angry look at Jungkook...

I said shut up because you just keep talking and hurting my ears...Jungkook said while start looking at his phone.

You are so disrespectful...you have any idea how popular I am...people just won't see one glace of mine and I am just standing in front of you and you giving me attitude...

Let's Go ....Jungkook said while moving outside while holding his smile...

What ... I haven't finished yet ...stop waiting.....Jimin running behind Jungkook

...............................

Let's go... I have to go back to the hospital after dropping you off..so hurry up...Jungkook said while standing in front of the car.

Then who told you to come here to pick me...I can go myself...Jimin said while crossing his arms on his chest.

Noo...I will drop you come and sit in a car...Jungkook said while moving to the driver's seat to open a door.

I said I can go myself and I am hungry firstly I go somewhere to eat then I will go home, and why not the driver pick up my call...why it took so long to fix the car issue ...Jimin said while again dialing the driver Number....

He will not pick....

Why .....

Because I am saying....

It's okay I will call someone else but definitely not going with you....

Jimin if you are not going by yourself then I definitely pick you up and make you sit on the seat

Jungkook, you can't ....

Try me....Jungkook said while moving towards Jimin

Jungkook stays over there....if you come near I will scream ....

Then scream ...Jungkook saying come near in front of Jimin

Do you want to scream ?? Jungkook asks in domination and Jimin just keeps quit moving his head to no...

You wanna go by yourself?? Jimin nods his head to yes but when Jungkook raises his eyebrows then he starts moving his head to no.... Jungkook opens the car door and Jimin just quietly sits on the passenger seat.

.........................

The ride is quiet Jimin just sees outside and Jungkook looks after some time at him and on-road.....

Jimin looked outside and thought "what the hell is he thinks he is...he just forcefully take me from there...wait not forcefully I come on my own...his eyes damn why I said yes come with him..maybe he thought I just dump shit shit " Jimin thoughts interrupt by Jungkook Voice....