Family Ritual

"Jimin wait....why is this boy not listening to me" Jungkook called Jimin's name as Jimin went out of the hospital fastly...

"Wait..." Jungkook finally holds Jimin by the elbow.

" Jungkook finally holds Jimin by the elbow

"What you want...."

"Why are you not listening to me I kept calling you and you just keep walking not even walking ...you just running"

"Then what?........ what I am doing that's not your matter so... whether I am running or walking .. it's just my choice..."

"What happened to you...why did your behavior change so suddenly "

"Oh, really you asking me this ....okay fine I am like that you have a problem then don't talk to me..."

"Jimin I didn't mean like that ... I mean you are okay when I left you in the cabin but now you got so angry..."

"Jungkook really you asking me this ?? tell me who is that girl"

"let's talk somewhere else all people just watching us...this is not the place to talk" Jungkook hold Jimin's hand and take him to the parking area ...now both standing near the car.

"She is just my colleague nothing else

"She is just my colleague nothing else..."

"Really have you seen her attitude the way she talked with me and you haven't said anything when she talks with me rudely...."

"Jimin..lis—"

"No Jungkook you listen to me... I don't care who she is and what she meant to you before...when I am with you I don't want to entertain her because I don't like her vibe...if you still want her then it's your choice ...... I will leave that place....'

"Okay calm down first..."

"I don't want to...fuck why i am angry I need to calm down it's not good for my beauty" Jimin tries to calm himself.

"Jimin she doesn't mean what she talking ....."

"Oh really how do you know ??....wait is she your girlfriend"

"What.......when I said she my girlfriend "

"You don't even neglect though"

"Jimin....you have any idea what are you talking"

"Yes, I am talking in my full sense ....."

"I don't think ...okay fine calm down and quiet for a moment ..."

"Why I don't want to ...so no... I keep talking...."

"Jimin calm down okay...otherwise, I have my own way to calm you down"

"Oh really then use all those ways because I will keep tal—---" Jimin suddenly stop talking when Jungkook hold Jimin's hand and move hand backside ....with the sudden hold Jimin's whole body moved and bumped with Jungkook now both are so close....both can hear their heartbeats .....

"Listen to me first...you are important to me...not her that's why I left her in my cabin without any word and I just come to you because you are my future not her.....yes she is a good girl we talked a lot like good friends...I am repeating Friends okay .....what she talked about you and what I said to her that's all I talked with her about you as a normal patient ...because that time you are a normal patient to me... I hope everything is clear now...if you still have any doubt you can clear with me.." Jungkook asked while raising his eyebrows. Jimin just moved his head to no....they kept staring into each other eyes and suddenly Jimin's stomach growled, Both back off from each other.

"You need to eat something Jimin...shall we go now?"

"Your patient ?"

"I have already done with round so let's go.." Jungkook says while opening the door for Jimin...Jimin sit in the car happily and both moved to the restaurant.

At Restaurant...

Both are eating peacefully

"Umm, I already informed you about family ritual ..."

'Ohh that held in your home every year...."Jimin asks while keeps eating.

"Yes...so are you coming with me?... I mean brother called me to bring you especially so ....."

"How long we will stay over there ?"

"3 days "

"Okay I am coming ...no problem ..." Jimin while giving smile.

"Jimin did you know about the ritual ?"

"Umm no... I haven't attended any ritual previously so no..."

"Ohh okay ...."

"Why is something special .....?" Jimin asks with a sudden question of Jungkook.

"Actually this ritual is done by a new couple or about to become a couple ...so if you are so sure about this marriage ... I mean ....if you are fully ready for marriage then we will attend this ritual otherwise I don't want to insult this tradition"

'of course, I am...." Jimin said with a big smile.

"Okay that's great"

"When we are going?"

"Tomorrow evening ....."

"Ohh okay ...no problem I will be ready"