Ona

We are just leaving the training ground now, are you still meeting us at the hotel?

Yeah, text me when you land and I'll come and meet you there. I can't wait to see her!

Just to let you know, she isn't our normal happy Isy at the moment, but hopefully seeing you will cheer her up a bit!

Still no response?

No, nothing...

Isabels POV

After almost 5 hours of traveling, we finally arrived at the hotel where we would be staying for the next couple of nights. I gathered my things from around me throwing them into my bag before making my way off the coach, Ale following closely behind me with her hand placed gently on the small of my back.

As we walked through the main entrance of the hotel into the reception area all I could think about was heading up to my hotel room and washing the long journey off of my skin, that was until I heard my name being called from across the room.

"ISA!"

I looked in the direction of the voice only to be met by an all too familiar face. Ona. Ona was here, sitting on a chair in the corner of the main entrance, her dark brown eyes staring at me with a bright smile plastered across her face as she frantically waved. I made my way across the room as quickly as I could, pulling her up from her chair and embracing her in a tight hug.

"I've missed you so much" I mumbled into her shoulder, holding her as tightly as I possibly could.

"I've missed you too chica" She said before placing a kiss on my temple.
"Are you ok?" She asked gently.

"Yeah" I mumbled, releasing our embrace and looking into her eyes.
"Anyway, what are you doing here? I thought you had training"

Ona looked over my shoulder briefly before answering.

"I'm here to see you obviously" She smiled before looking behind me again.

"Did Ale ask you to come?" I asked, before turning to look at my girlfriend who was standing on the other side of the room, her eyes glancing over at us occasionally as she spoke to some of the other girls.

"She loves you so much you know? She's just worried about you and doesn't want you bottling things up again. She thought that you might find it easier to talk to me..."

"I know... I love her too, more than I ever have" I smiled, a blush spreading across my cheeks
"Let me drop my stuff up to my room quickly and then shall we go and grab a coffee?"

"Sounds perfect" She smiled.

______

"Thank you" I turned and smiled at Ale as she followed me into my hotel room, placing my hands on her waist and pulling her closer to me.

"For what?" she smirked.

"You know what" I said, kissing her softly.

"You're welcome Carino, I know how much she means to you..."

"Do you know how much you mean to me? because I don't think you do..." I asked in a whisper, resting my forehead on hers.
"You're everything to me. I'm not ready to talk yet, because to be honest, I don't know how I feel about not hearing anything back from her, but I want you to know that when I am ready, you are the only person that I want to talk to. You're my rock, you are the person I want to wake up to every morning and fall asleep with every night. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you by my side, I can't wait to marry you, I can't wait to have kids with you and I can't wait to grow old with you"

"I can't wait either" she breathed, slowly moving her lips closer to mine so that they brushed against each other, the tension between us slowly building.

"Alexia Martinez had a nice ring to it" I joked, placing a quick peck on her lips before pulling away.

"I think Isabel Putellas sounds much better" She immediately responded, reaching for my wrist in an attempt to pull me back towards her.

"Of course you do" I smirked, pulling out of her grip and heading towards the door.

"Where are you going?" she pouted.

"I'm going for a coffee with Ona, I'll be back in an hour or so"

"I'll be right here waiting for you"

______

Sat at the window table of a random London coffee shop with Ona, it felt like any other day we had spent together in Manchester. I was looking out onto the bustling streets watching professionals walking past on their way home from work, couples walking hand in hand smiling and laughing and parents walking their children home from school...everyone in their own little world just like I was until Ona's voice brought me back to reality.

"How are you really?" She asked softly, her dark eyes staring directly into mine

"I'm good" I mumbled, picking up my coffee and taking a cautious sip.

"You don't need to pretend with me Isa, I can't imagine how you are feeling with all of this with your mum" She pleaded, reaching across the table in an attempt to place her hand onto mine.

"She's not my mum though... yes I wanted to get to know her and have some sort of relationship with her, but she's not my mum. I have a mum" I explained.

"Ok. I'm sorry. We don't need to talk about it if you don't want to, I'm just worried about you"

"I really am okay On, I'm just a bit disappointed that's all" I smiled
"Anyway can we talk about something else now... anything else, please?"

"Yeah ok... anyway I've got something I need to tell you"

"Yeah, what is it? Is everything ok?" I asked.

"You're not the only reason why I'm in London..." Ona began, a smile creeping onto her face as she did.

"Ooo... do tell! Have you got yourself a new girlfriend or-"

"I've got a meeting with Jonatan..." she spoke quietly.

"You've got to be fucking with me right now" I almost shouted, not believing what I was hearing.

"I'm not fucking with you," She said, looking around the coffee shop at all the faces that had turned in our direction due to my loud outburst.
"Are you mad? Because I thought that you'd be excited..." Ona mumbled, a confused look plastered across her face.

"I am excited you idiot. So excited!" I smiled broadly, leaning over the table and hugging Ona tightly.

"You're coming home?" I asked quietly.

"I'm coming home..."