𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.11

Start from the beginning

"My friend....Who is that?" Aarush asked with urge to know it.

"Sidharth Takur, yeah...I signed the deal with Takurs. What did you say, that you are an awesome finisher, right? Maybe but sometimes awesome finisher also become the toy of a brilliant game. Here I am the game and you are my toy Mr.Aarush Malhotra. " Dhriti said by winking her eye.

"What the hell?" Aarush shouted.

"Low the volume of your sound, this is my cabin and my office. I don't like when someone shout at me." Dhriti said.

"You are lying...then why did you met Bhuvan Mehra?" Aarush asked.

"It was just a drama I played with Bhuvan uncle to divert your attention." Dhriti said.

"Mr.Aarush Malhotra,you lost in this challenge and I won the challenge as I said the work also started within one month. Didn't I say , I will win this challenge because Dhriti Krishna will never knees down infront of challenges and the people who gave challenge. So I think you should have to leave from here , if you don't forget the way you came. Please Mr.Aarush Malhotra. " Dhriti said by opening the door.

Aarush walked out with full frustration.

Aarush pov:-

What the hell! I defeated in the challenge. How? She made me a fool by playing a drama with Bhuvan Mehra. Shit! I will never let you live in peace for this. I will show you Dhriti Krishna.

"What happened to you, Aarush?" Rehaan asked.

"That girl made me a fool...she played with me. And where is that spy you appointed for watching Dhriti. "

"Sir..." He called me.

"Is this is job you done for the money I gave you? What did I said to you? Keep eyes on Dhriti Krishna, right? " I asked to him.

"Sir, I followed her as you said." He said.

"Then how she signed deal with Takurs?" I asked

"What! She signed the deal with Takurs!" Rehaan asked me . He is also shocked when I said these.

"Yeah...." I said him with frustrated. Now I am loosing my control over me.

"Get out, otherwise...I don't...know...what will I do?" I said to that spy.

"This is really unexpected, I didn't think in my dreams that she will sign the deal with Takurs. She even know that Sidharth is my friend." I said to Rehaan.

"What...! But how?" Rehaan asked me.

"Because she maybe collected my all details on the day I challenged." I said

"So she thought one step ahead of you." Rehaan said.

"Yeah....exactly....She is clever as devil ." I said to Rehaan with fuming rage.

"I will take revenge on her for making me fool." I said by clenching my fist.

"Are you lost it? For defeating in a challenge you are going to take revenge on her." Rehaan asked to me.

"Not for defeated in challenge, I want to take revenge on her because she make me a fool by playing a drama with Bhuvan Mehra. Her company is everything to her. So I will snatch it from her." I said.

"What....but how? " Rehaan asked me.

"Ruhi Ahuja.....she is the way to my goal. I need a help from you Rehaan." I said with a devilish smile.

"Help...what help?" Rehaan asked.

✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫

"Riti...messing with Aarush Malhotra is not at all good." Arjun said.

"I know. From today onwards we have to be alert. I don't want him to make fool but signing that deal is very important to me, that's why I divert his attention to Bhuvan uncle." Dhriti said.

"I know...but....that Aarush Malhotra is ruthless. He will do anything now because you made him defeated as well as a fool by playing a drama." Arjun said.

"Mmm...let him do..." Dhriti said.

"Now...you want to give attention to Aarush Malhotra not Takurs because within this Aarush Malhotra would planned something for you." Arjun said.

"You don't worry. I will take care of it and you want to keep an eye on all employees especially on our Ruhi because she is very sensitive and easily can be manipulated. So you want to care of her." Dhriti said

"Okay I will keep a eye on her." Arjun said.

**********************

Hello guys how is the new update. It is little boring I know.

What is Aarush planning to do? Will Dhriti finds our his plan or now is she is going to fail ?

Let's wait for next chapter. Stay tuned 😉

Show lots of love towards this story and vote and rate it 💜 😊